10

The quokka like boy kept zoning out for the past few days. It was so often that even Hyunjin had noticed it.

The taller was confused when Jisung always say that he's busy whenever he wanted to talk to the boy. It was as if the shorter was purposely avoiding him which not gonna lie, hurt him a bit.

Hyunjin thought that Jisung must have been avoiding because of the tattoo. He doesn't know whether the other know about the reason behind it but he's been distant from the taller ever since that day.

It's been a few days now and it is the weekend, the day that their supposed hang out at Namsan Tower.

Hyunjin wasn't too sure if Jisung even remember about it. He tried to mention it but shrugged it off when the quokka like boy didn't give him attention.

He slumped back on the seat, sad of the lack of acknowledgement his best friend was giving him.

The room was too quiet for his liking. It has always been like this for the past days. He had to go to Stray Kids base every night now that those gang is captured. Jisung is often in and out of dorm, probably meeting Jeongin.

Both boys still have no idea where or how to get their members back. There's only two of them and like, hundreds of men at Stray Kids main base.

"Hyung.. Are you sure they're still..."

"Yah! What are you thinking about huh?!", the quokka like boy scolded the maknae. He wouldn't want any negative energy in here.

"But it's been days! Let me remind you that Stray Kids is a MAFIA GROUP!"

"And let me remind you that we can't just give up! Yes, we don't know if they're still alive but! There's hope!"

Jeongin was slowly giving up and just accept the fact that he might never see those guys who practically raised him up ever again.

He sighed and threw away the pencil, "We have thought of everything hyung! Nothing is working...", he complained.

They don't how to hack like Changbin so they wouldn't know Stray Kids location. They don't have backups like Chan so they don't have any help.

The older's eyes light up when he thought of something. "What if I tell you that we might have one more shot..", he whispered to the younger boy.

This made Jeongin curious because Jisung look so mischievous so he asked the older to explain. "I know a Stray Kids member..."

Walking back to the dorm with his chin up high and a heart shaped smile on his face, he greeted everyone there like usual.

"HYUNJIN AH!"

The boy heard a very loud thud inside. He rushed towards the sound and stood straight, trying his best not to laugh when he saw his best friend fall in a weird position.

"Don't you know how to knock?!", Hyunjin exclaimed. He brushed off his the dust on his shirt and face his best friend.

This is the first time Jisung had talked to him in awhile so he wasn't really mad. "What?", he asked after seeing the look on the other's face.

"Didn't you say we're going out today?"

It took Hyunjin back when Jisung mentioned the hangout. "I.. Thought you don't.. Want to..?", the taller said hesitantly.

Jisung tilted his head in confusion, "Why wouldn't I want to? We're going to Namsan Tower right??"

"Yeah but... You were kinda ignoring for the past few days so I thought.."

The taller held his head in shock when the quokka like boy suddenly hit him in the head, probably was trying to get some senses into him.

"Dumbass, I told you I was busy didn't I?"