17

"What if we're their next target sir?", the gang member asked their leader, terrified.

The leader just scoffed at his so called brother and say, "I already make sure that Chan won't say anything"

"How? He's already captured.."

"Before he was caught dumbass! He promised me"

The other gang members stare at their leader as he holds a sinister grin on his face, excited of what about to come. "Wh-What promise sir..?", one of them asked curiously.

The guy at the middle of the meeting room laughed as he went out, ignoring the latter's question. Chan... Chan... How are you so naive? , he thought to himself.

If his gang managed to bring Jisung and Jeongin on their side, his gang would have many benefits as 3Racha is known to have many intelligent members.

Not only that, they could trade them to Stray Kids to get more money. Well maybe only that Jeongin guy because the leader could clearly see how Jisung had more potential to him.

Before all of these chaos occur, both leaders of 3Racha and Midnight Blade had a meeting together in order to calm the tension.

"If anything happens, please take them with you..."

Yojin, Midnight Blade leader, sipped his coffee as he heard the other's request, "Why should I? Do they have anything that I want??", he provoked him.

At this point, the 3Racha leader was very desperate to protect his members, "Please! I would do anything!", the Australian begged.

"Anything you say?"

"Yes! Anything!"

"Then hand me over 3Racha and oh! Don't ever mention about us to Stray Kids.. Face the punishment yourself..."

Chan couldn't believe what he was hearing but then again, it's not like he could lead the gang on if he's stuck with Stray Kids holding him back. He and Changing have made decisions to not let anything happen to the two high school boys no matter what it takes.

"F-Fine.."

Jeongin ran through the hallway as he was rushing to meet someone.

It's been a week since he last saw his quokka like hyung because of the sudden notice of the school's closing. Over the past few days, he was debating within himself whether he should tell the older about his missing mask or not.

He's been looking for it everywhere. He even asked his roommate and other students who live in the same dorm building as him about it but none of them know. "Yedam ah!"

The younger boy turned around to see the caller of his name, "Jeongin hyung? What are you doing here?", he greeted back in confusion.

All of the students are suppose to be in their own classes right now and Jeongin wasn't even in the Junior building. The boy is a good kid so it must be very important if he skipped his class to see the younger.

"I need to ask you something real quick! Can you spare a minute??"

"Uh yeah, go ahead hyung"

The fox like boy took a deep breath after a long run and ask his question away, "You told people that there's a gang member in the school right?", he saw the younger nodded in hesitation as if he was trying to remember what he did and said.

"Yeah, I think so.. Why though?"

"Why would you say that? I mean, how do you know there's a real gang member here?? Do you know how I got no sleep last night?!"