31) Jamil the Sorcerer(4-30/4-34)

3rd POV

Azul blinked at Jamil's statement and take a small step back from him, feeling a dangerous aura around him.

''Jamil-san, whatever is the matter? Have I offended you in some way..?'' Ask Azul carefully.

''You really don't know? Even after seeing how sad I am?'' Mock Jamil with a sad tone.

''Eh?'' Mumble Azul confuse and look in the eye of Jamil. Jamil smirked when he have eye contact with Azul.

''You have looked into my eyes, idiot. The one you see before you, is your master. Answer when spoken to, bow your head to their orders. Snake Whisper.''

''What?'' Gasp Azul and feel his head spinning, slowly turning blank. ''Gugh... my head...''

''The pain won't cease as long as you struggle. Just give up and obey.'' Says Jamil and get closer to Azul, who try to get back, but is frozen to the spot. ''Obey.''

''Grr, uugghh...'' Groan Azul and close his eyes.

''Azul. Who is your master?'' Ask Jamil, ready to continue using his magic.

''My master is...'' Mumble Azul and slowly open his eyes. His eyes has turned into glowing red eyes. ''You, Master Jamil... Please give me your orders... My master.''

''Hahaha.'' Chuckle Jamil at the succes and walk around the hypnotized man. ''Did you let your guard down in front of this 'mediocre wizard'? Really not a good look for the dorm head of Octavinelle, y'know. For real though... The plan I have been slowly working on all this time, is gone in the wind, thanks to you.'' Jamil stop in front of Azul and glare at him. ''Those guys from Ramshackle Dorm were this close to work the resident into a frenzy, to throw Kalim out. In order to take away Kalim's status as dorm head without dirtying my own hands... Do you have any idea the gymnastics I had to pull off?'' Azul doesn't answer him, which Jamil doesn't noticed and continue on. ''I will use Azul to order the twins back to the Coral Sea... Wait, hold on.'' Jamil look at Azul in curiosity. ''Have all the abilities you had sealed in your contracts, the other day, been returned to their proper owners?''

''Hai.'' Answer Azul right away.

''Tch, then that means I won't be using him like the genie of the lamp.'' Groan Jamil and kick out that idea. ''Azul's It's a Deal may be valuable, but... Keeping him brainwashed for an extended period of time would be difficult...''

''But I remember everything the contracts contained.'' Inform Azul emotionless.

''What?'' Says Jamil and mentally order Azul to talk.

''All those who made deals with me, their secrets... Troubles, weaknesses, desires... I remember it all.'' Explain Azul. Jamil smirk at that new information.

''What a distasteful collection. I was right to not be friends with you.'' Chuckle Jamil of that. ''Within that distasteful collection of yours, do you have any secrets from out Headmaster, Dire Crowley?''

''Of course. I know secrets he would never want disclosed.'' Says Azul, which make Jamil more interested.

''Ha ha ha... Wonderful. This is wonderful. Everything is going swimmingly. You are my genie of the lamp, Azul.'' Chuckle Jamil with delight.

''Master, is it your wish to know the Headmaster's secrets?'' Ask Azul as the 'loyal' slave.

''That is right. If I put pressire on the Headmaster just right... I can finally be free.'' Says Jamil and smirk wicked. ''I will get Kalim thrown out of school and become the dorm head.''

''Thank you for telling us everything.'' Interrupt Jade and step out of hiding, along with Lumi and Grim. Lumi has her arms crossed and glared at him for his evil plan.