57) Blackout (6-42/6-58)

3rd POV

When Ortho left Rook, Epel and Lumi to wait for the tests to be finished, pressured Rook Lumi to take a nap to gather some energy, after her nightmare. Lumi denied it for a moment, until Epel came into discussion and help convincing her to sleep. So now she is taking a rest on the white lined up soft seats by the wall, to get some Z's. But it doesn't goes as planned.

''Where am I?'' Mumble Lumi as she feel a strong cold breeze grace her body. When she blinked the darkness away, can she now see a scene, that strike fears into her heart. Lumi stands on the garden of her house, over looking the frozen wasteland of Sage Island. Everything is turned into a frozen winterland. Ice covering the trees and sea, snow covering the homes of the town. And the two schools on the islands are two giant ice palaces. ''Did I... Did I do this?''

''Lumi.'' Call out someone from behind her, making her flinch, but stay frozen on the spot. Snow starts to fall down and sway around her, like a small tornado. ''Lumi, why did you do this? You have to clear the ice. Only you can do it.''

''I... I can't.'' Mumble Lumi as tears of fear and sadness runs down her cheeks.

''You have to. Please Lumi.'' Beg the familiar voice, that Lumi can't think of who it is. The snow around her blows around her so hard, that it blocks Lumi's view of the frozen wasteland. Her fear, her worst fear is in front of her, and the sight of small frozen people are hunting her, making her uneasy. ''LUMI.''

''I CAN'T.'' Yell Lumi and collect the snow onto her, to then burst them out from all angle of her body. The scene turns black, and Lumi takes deep breaths to calm herself down. She don't wanna make the frozen wasteland worst. 

''Lu... mi.'' Mumble a voice behind Lumi, making her turn around in an instant, only to scream at the sight. Riddle kneels behind her, clutching his heart in pain, as his crimson red hair slowly starts to fade into a striking white color.

''Riddle... No... I didn't meant to... Please forgive me...'' Beg Lumi and fall to her kneel, tears streaming down like a waterfall. Riddle gasp for air and reach out his right hand for Lumi, who reach out to him, only to see his body freeze him into pure ice in an instant. Lumi gaped at the sight, lost of words... Did she just... No... NO...

''LUMI.'' A yell shakes the dream world and bring Lumi back to the real world. Lumi gasped for air, as if she stopped breathing for a while. ''Are you alright, Lumi?''

''Wha...'' Gasped Lumi and see Epel, kneeling on the ground beside her 'bed', looking extremely worried for her.

''You were squirming and crying. And you wouldn't wake up when we tried to.'' Explain Epel and take Lumi's hands, to ground her and know this is the real world.