3) Troubles (0-14/0-20)

Lumi/Louie POV

When the light dim down, do we see ourselves in the middle of a dark forest, where an abounded cottage is on the other side of a small lake.

''So this is Dwarfs Mine... It used to be prosperous thanks to magic crystal mining but...'' Explain Deuce as we walk over the bridge and to the other side of the lake.

''Uuuh... Feels like something could jump out...'' Mumble Grim and clinch into my chest, because I am still holding him.

''Oh, let's go over to the house and ask them about the mine.'' Says Ace and walk right up to the front door. Deuce knock on the door, but it opens on its own.

''Oh, good evening... I guess it is abandoned. It is a mess in here.'' Says Deuce as we look around. There is dust and spiderweb everywhere. It is even worse than the Ramshackle dorm.

''Puwah. I got spiderweb in the face... Peh, peh.'' Says Grim and try to get the spiderweb off of him.

''Aren't the tables and chairs small? Are they for kids?'' Ask Ace and move a small chair out of his way. ''One, two... There are seven chairs.''

''This house must have belonged to the seven dwarfs. But has been abandon for years.'' I suggest and walk up the small staircase to see a bedroom with only seven beds.

''He is right. This was probably a lively home when Dwarfs Mine flourished.'' Pointed Deuce out, as I come down again. He then look at me. ''By the way, I never got your name?''

''Oh, sorry. My name is Louie. Louie...'' Oh right, I can't use my last name... Think, think... ''Crow.''

''Okay, what a weird name.'' Commended Ace on that.

''I get that a lot.'' I laugh nervously and try to stop this conversation.

''Anyway. The dwarfs did what they had to. After all, magic crystals are found inside a coaled mine. For now, let's go check it out.'' Says Ace and continue the main point of this 'adventure'. We get out of the house and follow a path towards a mountain near by, and find the entrance to an actual mine.

''W-We are gonna go in that pitch black hole?'' Ask Grim a little scared beside me.

''Scared? So lame.'' Mocked Ace with a smug on his face.

''Naah? I am not s-scared at all.'' Protest Grim.

''Don't start fighting. We have a mission to do, or do you want to get expelled?'' I warned the two and step closer to the entrance. Grim jump up at front, trying to look like a leader.

''I am taking the lead. You guys follow me.'' Says Grim and walk right into the darkness. We follow the mine trail on the floor and get to an opening in the mine.

''Wait.'' Warned Deuce and stop. We do to and look confused at him for suddenly calling out and stop walking. ''Something... is there.'' Deuce point further ahead of the tunnel. Two shapes are coming closer from the pure darkness, and they reveal to be two ghosts wearing cloaks.

''Heee hee hee. Our first visitor in ten years.'' Says the big one scary.

''Make yourselves at home. For eternity.'' Added the quite smaller one. Both Ace and Deuce pull out their wand and attack the two. Already at first hit, did they vanish.

''This place is haunted with ghosts, too.'' Whined Ace at the sudden discovery.

''We don't have time to deal with anymore. Let's go.'' Says Deuce and start walking again.