13) Culprit (2-17/2-21)

Lumi/Louie POV

We look over all the students eating their breakfast, which remind me to get some later.

''Uumm, Jamil-kun has dark skin and long black hair... Oh, there he is.'' Exclaim Cater and walk over to a table near the firepit. I see him too and he sit next to a silver haired male. 

When we get there, jump Grim up on the table and stand in between the two students

''Yo. You are the guy that got hurt in the kitchen yesterday? Tell us about it.'' Demand Grim lightly.

''Sorry about his manner.'' I apologized and pull Grim away by his tail.

''Huh? What do you guys want, out of the blue.'' Ask Jamil and cross his arms. That is where I spot his right hand in bandage.

''Aahhh.'' Yelp the silver haired one and point at Grim. ''This is the raccoon that set my butt on fire during the entrance ceremony.''

''Grim. It would do you well to watch how you talk to people.'' Scold Riddle at Grim, then look at the two Scarabia student. ''We are sorry for bothering you while you are eating.''

''The dorm head of Heartslabyul and the violent raccoon from the ceremony. This is a funny combo.'' Chuckle the male at the sight. 

''I ain't no raccoon. I am the great Grim. And this here is my underling.'' Says Grim annoyed, and if I didn't have a grib on his tail, would he probably attack.

''Excuse me?'' I scold and lift Grim up by his tail. ''My name is Louie. Nice to meet you.''

''Ooh, really. I am Kalim, the dorm head for Scarabia. This is the vice dorm head, Jamil. Nice to meet you.'' Greet Kalim to us.

''Oh, ooohh. This guy got a loose screw or two.'' Whisper Grim to me. I just glare at him and place him down on the table again.

''And? Why do you want to know about my injury?'' Ask Jamil and let us speak out.

''We are investigating, under the Headmaster's order.'' I quickly came up with.

''Hmm? Well, I don't really mind.'' Accept Jamil and start explaining what happen in the kitchen. ''Last night, was I in the kitchen making agemanju with lamp, per Kalim's request.''