Halloween (1)

(These side stories are super long and are either in 4 parts or 2, maybe more, depending on the time. Enjoy)
(And as a reminder as to why Halloween is first. Is it explained at the end of chapter 8)

3rd POV

Three days has passed since the Magic Shift Tournament and Leona's overblot section, and the month of October has just begun.

''Haa. The boring class is finally over.'' Sighed Grim and yawn after a long class with Trin-sensei. Lumi on the other hand is fully awake and has listen to the lesson, than a certain creature. The other creature, AKA the egg, has been moving a lot lately and Crewel-sensei think that means the dragon will soon hatch, so Lumi have to keep an extra eye on it. ''Hey, Louie, let's hurry back to our dorm. I want to continue the game we played yesterday.''

''Okay, but don't complain when you lose.'' Says Lumi to mock Grim. He have already lost four times. Ace and Deuce had something they needed to do at their dorm, so they left Lumi and Grim right after class. Lumi understand that they have to attend dorm meetings. When the two leave the main campus, do they turn left at the bottom of the path, pass some woods where the school store is on the other side, and are now able to see the run downed dorm. ''I have always thought about this, but the distance between Ramshackle dorm and the campus is pretty far...'' Thought Lumi and take a deep breath. Grim relax on top of the backpack, not damaging the egg, and enjoy the ride. Lumi just ignore him and look towards the dorm, but she stop at the gate and gaze on the surprising view. Grim notice Lumi stopped and hopped down.

''Phew. We have arrived. I am... back..?'' Grim stop at the gate and spot the same thing as Lumi. ''U-UWAAAHH. A MONSTER'' Scream Grim and jump 3 feet in the air like a cat getting scared by a cucumber. Lumi on the other hand is totally calm and look at the decoration. ''Louie, don't just stand there. We have to run.''

''Relax Grim, they are fake. They are made out of paper and glue.'' Point Lumi out to the scared fella. ''But the pumpkins are real. How did I not notice all this, this morning?''

''Oh, you are back.'' Lumi yelp and jump on that surprise. She turn around and see Lilia, in his PE uniform, standing upside down from the tree branch.

''AAAAHHHH. THERE IS A MONSTER BEHIND US TOO.'' Scream Grim again and get jump into Lumi's arms.

''Would you stop, doing that?'' Ask Lumi annoyed and try to get her hearth to calm down. Lilia chuckle at their reaction and float down of the tree branch and stand normally.

''Kfufufu, what a great reaction.'' Chuckle Lilia, not even feeling bad for scaring the two. ''You came back earlier than I expected.''

''Y-You are... from Diasomnia... The one that will always appear upside down.'' Remember Grim and look at Lilia. Grim remember him from that time in the cafeteria and for helping them stop Leona at the Magic Shift.

''That is right. I am the elusive handsome boy, Lilia Vanrouge.'' Prag Lilia and bow to the two. He is slightly higher than Lumi, by 2 cm.

''Why are you here..?'' Ask Grim confused, then look at the dorm, seeing once again the huge dragon in the front and yelp in fear. ''Wait, this is not the time to talk around. We have to run away from that big monster.'' Lilia looked weirdly at Grim and look back at the decoration, then understand the little creature.

''Calm down. It is a fake dragon. It is made of paper and cloth, like what Snowflake said.'' Insure Lilia and smile to Grim.

''... Eh? A fake dragon?'' Grim jump out of Lumi's arms and jump over the fence to the dragon, then slightly knock it and hear it is hallow on the inside, indicating it's fake.

''Yeah, we paste cloth all over the wooden structures. It is the master of Diasomnia.'' Says Lilia proud of his dorms work. ''All of the dorm students are doing their best on making the entrance and lanterns right now.''