Halloween (4)

3rd POV

*Ocatvinelle venue*

Two male magicam monster enter to the Octavinelle venue room and see a scary lit up science room

''It is so creepy, so cool.'' Cheer one of the magicam monsters and already has his phone ready to take pictures. ''Let's take a lot of pictures.''

''If we take a picture on there, would it look so cool, right.'' Suggest the second one and point towards the shelves filled with chemicals.

''Ah, but the sign warned us not to step on the equipment.'' Remind the first magicam monster and remember the sign outside the room. 

''And we are not allowed to use the selfie stick here, since it will hit the bottles.'' Add the second magicam monster and remember the sign. He is really hesitating to take out his selfie stick.

''But... We couldn't take the picture of the entire room, if we don't use the selfie stick.'' Hesitate the first magicam monster. He look around the room and seems to get an idea. ''It should be fine if we don't bump into the items. We just have to use it carefully.''

''You are right. Alright then, here we go.'' Cheer the second magicam monster and get the selfie stick ready to get pictures. Watching from a side room, is Azul and Jade judging the visitor behavior.

''We can confirm their problem action now.'' Says Jade and look at his dorm head, who is wearing his science uniform. ''They are magicam monsters.''

''Fufufu... Let me tell them what it means to follow the rules.'' Says Azul and get into position along with two other Octavinelle residents.

''Yeah, with the graciousness of the sea which... We should let them remember this for the rest of their life.'' Says Jade and get into position too.

''Hmm?'' Hum the second magicam monster and see something behind some blankets. ''I saw something bright reflecting.'' The magicam monster pull the blanket off to see what it is. ''It is a water tank? It looks like a big aquarium. How fancy.'' The magicam monster look closer into the tank and see a fishy silhouette

''It is fake.'' Says the first magicam monster and look at the 'prop'. ''Mermaid is a rare species, and it is not moving at all.''

''You are right. But it looks so real...'' Says the second magicam monster and look at his friend.

''Ah, let's take a picture of this too. We should add a hashtag of #NRCMemory on this post.'' Suggest the first magicam monster and point to the science table.

''Well, well.'' Chuckle Jade at the two, as the four are in position to do their scaring, but they wait for the signal. ''They are getting all excited by looking at that... How energetic.''

''It is a good thing. That means we have the chance to succeed in this plan.'' Says Azul and look at the two resident. ''Are you guys ready?''

''Hai.'' Says the two together and wait at the door to the venue room. Inside is the two male magicam monsters having a great time with the selfie stick.

''Okay, this angle is perfect. Here we go.'' Says the second magicam monster and take a picture with a Jack-O-Lantern. But one of the Octavinelle resident use his magic and make the selfie stick suddenly move and hit the water tank. ''Eh? The selfie stick just hit the tank?''

''I-Its cracked...'' Yelp the first magicam monster worried when he see a big spiderweb styled crack on the glass. Luckily isn't it leaking water, but still. ''This tank looks expensive, I can't pay for it.''

''It is not my fault. I couldn't see anything just now, but I felt something just bump into me.'' Defend the second magicam monster scared. ''A-Anyway... No one saw that just now. We should get out from here before it is too late...''