Halloween (3)

3rd POV

*Pomefiore venue*

The chaos didn't just stop at all at the first four venues, but spread like a virus to the remaining dorm venues around the school ground.

''All these ugly behavior... I can't bear with it anymore.'' Groan a Pomefiore resident and can't take anymore of the actions from magicam monster. Another resident take off his gloves and throw it towards one of the magicam monster.

''It is a duel. Pick up the gloves that I just throw.'' Challenge the resident and glare at the magicam monster. But the male magicam monster just point at the glove on the ground.

''Your gloves have fallen on the ground.'' Says the magicam monster a little kind.

''Oh, I apologize. Thank you for...'' Says the resident and pick it back up, when he suddenly realise what is going on. ''Why did I pick it. You guys have to pick the gloves, not me.''

''Yeah, you know how to play along. Would you take a video with us?'' Ask a second mala magicam and change the subject real quick.

''As a memory of our combination. Yay.'' Cheer a third male magicam monster and move closer to the resident to take a selfie. The resident push them away and get away from them.

''Ugh. I can't bear with these humiliations anymore.'' Growl the resident and is at his limit. The magicam monsters doesn't listen to him and is taking more picture of the room.

''Don't think about escaping from a battle. Fight with us in honor.'' Growl the first resident, also at his limit.

''Everyone, you can't start a fight. Please stop.'' Call out Rook and stop the others from doing something stupid. Vil, who arrived not to long ago, watched it all and can't believe that it has turned out like this.

''What is happening here?'' Shout Vil and look at his vice leader for answer. ''The dorm students are pissed off... And those visitors are taking pictures inside this Mirror Chamber.''

''Ah?'' Gasp Epel when he hear Vil's voice and look at his direction worried. ''Vil-san, why are you here? Don't come over here.''

''Eh?'' Mumble Vil confused at Epel's outburst. But sadly, has that outburst got the magicam monsters attention.

''IT IS VIL SHOENHEIT.'' Gasp the first magicam monster and approach Vil. ''He really did come. His costume looks so cool.''

''His legs are so long. And his face is so small. It is the prettiest thing I have ever seen.'' Gushed the third magicam monster and takes pictures of Vil.

''Ugh. The flash is so bright...'' Moan Vil and use his cape to cover his appearance from the 'fans'. Both Rook and Epel gets in between and cover up for Vil.

''Stop right now.'' Scold Epel angry at the magicam monster.

''It is not right to appreciate Vil's beauty like this, please keep your phone away.'' Instruct Rook at them more calmly than Epel. But even their warning are not enough.

''As expected from a supermodel. He has bodyguards to protect him.'' Gushed the second one amazed. Vil sighed at the magicam monsters behavior.

''We won't be able to communicate with them in this way.'' Sighed Vil and look at his 'bodyguards'. ''While Epel and Rook are shielding me from the magicam monsters... Will I drive them away with magic.'' Vil take out his pen and lightly send a spell to hit hanging chains above them, making some sounds which gets the magicam monsters attention. Vil use the change to cast a spell on himself to become invisible and then make a projection of himself near the entrance door.