Stage on Playful Land 2

3rd POV

3rd POV

The Night Raven College spend the rest of the day, enjoying all the joyful rides and entertainment the amusement park could provide, but as the sun sets in the horizon, turning day to night, start the boys making their way for the exit, but decided to search for Fellow to thank him for a great time, but also hoping to find Lumi with him. They have questioned why she wasn't with Grim or anyone the entire day, but they figured out Lumi chose to spend the day with her childhood friends, who she haven't seen for over seven years. But now, is it really concerning they haven't seen or heard from her. And three third year students are getting really suspicious and worried for her.

''I am still not getting through to her.'' Sighed Vil nervous, as he tried for the sixth time to call Lumi, but it keeps going to her voicemail. 

''It is unusual. She is very punctual.'' Says Lilia, getting a bit suspicious of it all. 

''I just can't get the thought of, that fox beastman is behind it.'' Growled Leona and actually tries to catch Lumi's smell. ''He has been giving me the wrong vibe from the very start and the way he looks at the herbivore, is like a hunter looking at its prey.''

''Let's just hope she is by the exit.'' Says Lilia and watch the others walking ahead of them. But the quite atmosphere is slowly creeping in, as the streets are completely deserted. No other visitors are in sight. So quite that a windbag could pass by.

''Any minute now.'' Mumble Fellow's voice, watching from the shadow in the alleyway by the food street. Gidel nodded in agreement as they carefully watches the students approaching the exit. Watching as the realization hits them, that they are trapped on the island. Watching Lilia and Jade full out attack the gate with their magic, right before the gate attacked them back. The blast attacked them both along with Grim, creating wooden maskes covering half of their faces. ''It is showtime, Gidel. Now they are finally ours.''

''Mmhmm.'' Hum Gidel and follow Fellow's every move.

''Oya, oya, students. So this is where you were.'' Says Fellow, acting all sweet and kind towards the students. 

''Ah, Fellow. Good timing...'' Says Kalim relief and run over to him. ''Please help us, Grim and the others are in danger. This weird wood grew out of their faces, and we can't seem to get it off.''

''Oya, well, that is quite the predicament. Let me examine them right away. Now, Gidel, chart.'' Says Fellow 'concerned' and approach the three and 'take a look' at their state. Gidel on the other hand, just bonked his hammer at them, not doing anything specifically. ''Goodness, just as I thought. It is already too late...''

''What? Pl-Please don't say that, you have to help them.'' Beg Kalim worried for the three, who can't even move a single muscle, standing like a couple of robot soldiers. 

''But didn't you all have such fun at Playful Land? Didn't you enjoy it so much?'' Ask Fellow and changes the subject away from the trapped one. ''Skipping school, not listening to those around you, and now saying this... That is too damn late, you idiotic BRATS.''