50) Vil the Queen (5-63/5-66)

Lumi POV

As the magic carpet fly away from Vil, is the air around us getting thinner and easier to breath, which bring forth my strength back. The carpet fly all the way out of the Coliseum hallway to the main stage for the VDC competition. We all jump off the carpet and look around the area, which is now deserted and it is raining hard.

''It was bright and sunny just a moment ago.'' Says Rook shocked and held a hand out to collect rain water. ''Now the sky is weeping with despair... Like it is the personification of Vil's inner turmoil.''

''Jamil, we need to get all the staff and students evacuated.'' Order Kalim towards Jamil, being very serious, when he start looking around. 

''Kalim, I don't think that is a problem.'' I chirped a little low as I can finally stand on my own. That is when Kalim noticed the empty stage.

''Wait. This place was full of staff earlier, but there is nobody here now?'' Ask Kalim shocked at the missing people.

''How many years do you think I have been having to keep up with your off-the-wall decisions?'' Ask Jamil sarcastically and roll his eyes. ''Everyone is already made it out of danger.''

''WHAT? HOW IN THE HECK?'' Yell Grim shocked.

''Did you use your unique magic?'' I ask Jamil, kind of figuring out how the staff are just gone.

''Yes. I saw Neige leaving the hallway towards the stage, so I use that chance to hypnotize him and make him do a small performance outside the coliseum.'' Explained Jamil calmly to me with crossed arms. ''By the way, Nevermore is with him to keep an eye on him and everyone else.''

''Thank goodness she is alright.'' I sighed in relief, when a some rumble is coming from the hallway we exit from.

''I got a really bad feeling from the face Vil-senpai made after we watched Neige-san's rehearsal earlier. I thought that a certain someone would go kick the hornet's nest and bring about the worst possible outcome.'' Added Jamil to the explanation.

''Whaaat? Why did you say it like that? I couldn't just leave him alone.'' Defend Kalim, already knowing Jamil is talking about him. 

''Regardless of whether or not that was the right call, you still ended up kicking the hornet's nest.'' Argue Jamil at Kalim, staying very calm of the situation. ''All we can do now, is figure out how to clean this situation up.''

''Ughhh... But you really came through for us. Thanks, Jamil.'' Thanked Kalim and become his usual cheeky self.

''Let us not forget that Rook stop Neige from drinking the poisen apple juice and Kalim stopping Rook from drinking it instead.'' I chirped and try to end the discussion and point at the hallway. ''We have an overblotted Vil coming for us, so we need a plan.''

''JAMIIIL.'' Call out Ace from the other side, as he, Deuce and Epel run over to us at the stage. ''We gave everyone that was left in the coliseum some random excuse to get them evacuated. Just like you told us. After we checked there wasn't anyone left inside, did we try to leave ourselves... Then some purple fog covered the coliseum.''

''A purple fog?'' I repeated confused at that.

''Just touching that smoke, felt like I was being burned and we couldn't get through it. Just what is that fog?'' Explained Deuce and show his damaged uniform by the right shoulder.

''What exactly is going on?'' Ask Epel and look at Rook for the answer.

''Roi du Poison has overblotted.'' Answer Rook very serious.

''WHAT?'' Exclaim the three shocked at the news.

''Save the detailed explanations for later. He is here.'' Warn Jamil and bring forth his magical pen. And explosion appear at the hallway and a giant shadow monster emerge, with Vil right underneath it.