32) A master and servant (4-35/4-38)

3rd POV

The area around the dorm of Scarabia is covered with red air, smoke and bright red lightning. There is residents everywhere of the dorm, acting as guards, while a few of them, are in the lounge being servant to the overblot Jamil, who is sitting in the middle of the lounge like a sultan.

''Bring out the food and drinks.'' Order Jamil with delight of it all. ''Today we party to celebrate the day that, that simpleton of a sultan vanished and made way for someone capable.'' A resident fill up Jamil's empty cup, and another one show him a bowl of fruit for him to eat. He pick up a apple and take a bite. ''Aaah, I feel so refreshed... I got an endless supply of magic.''

''As you wish, my master...'' Says a resident like a complete zombie.

''Sultan Jamil is the suitable sultan of Scarabia...'' Says the second resident.

''Hurray for Sultan Jamil.'' Cheered a third resident very emotionless. 

''Hahaha, that is right. Tell me more about myself.'' Order Jamil, liking the attention.

''You are incredibly handsome...'' Says a gentle voice from behind Jamil.

''Hai?'' Says Jamil and want it to continue.

''Tall, dark...'' Continue another chibi voice.

''And?'' Jamil doesn't look behind him and see some cold air approaching the residents.

''Your eyes are so angular, so intelligent.'' Praise a slick voice.

''Keep going.'' Demand Jamil, while the feet of the residents gets caught in ice.

''So well dressed...'' Says a more childish voice.

''You just look strong, y'know.'' Says a familiar voice for Jamil. He flinched at that voice and turn fast around and see the group he banished to the end of the dorm.

''I am spellbound.'' Says Lumi sarcastically and flick her hands up, making the ice on the residents feet grow up to their hips, capturing them from interfering their plan. Her small training section with Leona, has really helped her control her magic. Since he is good at defense magic, was he a big help for Lumi to gain control of her magic, and even use it to do real ice spells.

''Geh, you all survived?'' Gasped Jamil at the sight of us. He get on his feet and glare at us. ''I sent you flying to the edge of the desert. How did you get back here in such a short time?''

''We filled a dried up river and swam back.'' Explain Kalim, taking the situation serious.

''It was so far. I am beat.'' Whined Floyd of the long distance of swimming. Even with his eel merfolk.

''You did what?'' Gasp Jamil shocked at that, but he quickly realise how. ''... Tch, that so. With Kalim's unique magic... Hmph. Isn't that great? You finally found a use for that magic. And here I thought it was only good for watering plants or splish splashing around with.''

''Hmmm. He seems to have nothing but contempt for your power.'' Says Azul calmly and look at Kalim, making sure he pointed out what they talked about at the cold dessert.

''Jamil...'' Call Kalim to get Jamil's attention, which he got with a harsh glare. ''I finally understand how you really feel about me. You are without a doubt a cowardly traitor.''

''Are you dumb?'' Ask Jamil and slowly chuckle at Kalim. ''You are the one who believed me without an ounce of skepticism.''

''I challenge you for the seat of dorm head you stole... I plan to take it back.'' Challenge Kalim and point his snake staff at Jamil.