Chapter 20- Kidnapped

"BOOM!" My fist slams into the punching bag, vibrating the room. I watch the bag as it swings around its hook. Panting, my eyes followed the movement of bag as I was raging furious. How COULD they! I let out a roar as my anger gets the best of me and my fist flies toward the bag.
"PWOOSH!" The bag explodes under my hand, millions of little white circles explode outward, landing with the ripped bag on the floor. My breath was ragged as I watched what was left of bag. My eyes set in an ice cold glare as my hands clutched into fists.

"Anger management much?" A voice scoffed.
I turn to my left, my eyes scanning the face between the bars. I hiss out, bearing my fangs as my body stayed tense; and angry.

Hunter, the werewolf I fought to save Linda and the one who cut Ethan, rolls his eyes, "Look, you can't keep this up."
I scream, slamming my fist into one of the bars, "I'm not telling that b*tch anything!"

Hunter takes a step back as I grasp the bars of my little prison, my breath still raged and my fangs still showing. Yes, I was in Daniel's pack house. Though it was more like I was kidnapped and sent to the dungeon in Daniel's pack house.

Hunter sighs, "Ya, you will... He's your father for Pete's sake!"
"HE IS NOT MY FATHER!" I roar, shaking the bars of my prison room. Hunter takes another step back as tiny pieces of the roof fall off.

Growling, Hunter steps back to me, "If you keep this up you'll kill us both from the roof!"
Though my eyes shined with hatred, I give grin, "Good! I don't like you anyway!"
Hunter rolls his eyes again, before just observing me. I was stripped of all my clothing except my sport's bra and short shorts.

I throw my arms up in annoyance, walking away from the bars and closer to the stone walls of my room, "What is up with everyone staring at me when they come and check on me!"

Hunter smirks, coming closer to the bars, "Maybe you are just that sexy....."
I growl, keeping my back to him and my eyes down.

He sighs, as I feel his eyes roaming my scar, "I can't believe Mythical School did that too you."
I lift my head up before abruptly turning and slamming my hands against the bars again, "DANIEL did this to me!" I scream, feeling my eyes change to silver.

Hunter takes a step back in fear, before smirking, "They weren't lying when they said you had fire, I never knew it meant this much fire."
I hiss again, my hands squeezing the bars. There was a creak as the metal started twisting in my fingers.

Hunter sighs, pressing a button near my jail. I screech out in pain as electricity travels through the bars and into me.
"Kate, calm down. Seriously, they are just going to test your strength."

I glare at him, backing away from the bars and sitting against the cold back wall, "By strength you mean my power, my animal. Also they are going to do tests on me to see what I have, how different things effect it, how emotions effect it, and other fun dissections!"
I bend my knees, resting my arms and head on them as the cold of the wall began to settle into my bones.

Hunter grabs the bar, looking at me sorrowfully, "No Kate. It won't be like that."
I snap my head up, screaming, "REALLY? Then why is EVERYONE talking about it? This freaking pack is messed up!"

Hunter purses his lips, not wanting to go deeper into the conversation.
I mumble, "Out of the frying pan and back to the dissection table."
Hunter sighs, "Come on Kate, try to calm down. You need your energy for tomorrow."

I hiss, speeding into the bars and slamming my hand against them. The roof shook as I snarled, "Make me!"

Hunter holds my eyes for a second before signing, "With pleasure......" From his pocket he pulls out a needle. I take a step back. There was no way they are putting that onto me!