Book Two: Mythical War

Hey everyone! We reached 50k!!! OMGGGGG!!! I remember when I was soooo happy because I got to 100 reads. So thank you EVERYONE so so much for being so amazing!! Anyway, I decided to make a book two. This is thanks to some of the best fans ever who commented and persuaded me to write a book about Kate's, Ethan's, and the rest of the pack's children.

This story will be from the point of view of Catelyn. She is the oldest child of Kate and Ethan and is the oldest child out of all the pack. She will be our point of view...

You will find the book in "My works" in my profile. Enjoy ^_^

Here is a preview:

Book Two of Mythical Academy.

It has been 19 years since the major war with the infamous Demon King.

King Ethan and Queen Kate have taken over rule those nineteen years ago and the mythical kingdom couldn't been better. However, with the demon king gone, more and more rogues and demons have been spotted lurking around the border.

Though the last few years, recent attacks from rogues, demons, and soldiers from the bordering kingdom have been haunting the happy souls that live here.

There are five of us 'royal' kids.

And I was up next in line for the throne.

I was excited too. I have trained my whole life, living respected and loved. That was my perfect life.

Except that ended all too quickly. One bad patrol of the border forced me into the hands of Damian Morris, the cold a Prince of the neighboring kingdom from my own. He wanted the land of my parents, but he wanted to tame my burning spirit more.

I have never wanted to destroy someone so badly. Yet love, is horribly unpredictable.

Making emotional wars come to life as physical ones appear.