Chapter 32- The Demon King

Pierce disappears as soon as he announced the war. Trumpets sound again and all of us rush to the window. There, on the mountain stood an army. Dark Shadows shrieked and screamed with laughter and were flying around like pesky flies.
Jack gasps, "Shadow demons....."
The demons flew forward, leading the army as it grew bigger and bigger. Hundreds of rogues lined up with weapons at hand. Each of them with red unnatural eyes, and were working together a little too........ Perfectly.

"Possessys....." Anna whispered, watching the red eye mythicals. Athena bit her lip and I glance sideways at her.

"A possessy hurt you, didn't they?" I ask with a gentle tone. Athena nods, her eyes fogging up. Jack notices her change in mood and places a hand on her shoulder. She looks him in the eye and I see this powerful emotion go through both of them. Athena's expression became hard as she turned back to look at the approaching army.

King Charles sighs, "Come, we must meet the Demon King and find out his terms for surrender." He pauses and look over to Marie, "Dearie?"

At this point Queen Marie's mood was hardened also. She nods her head silently and shuts her eyes.
In a few seconds all of us were teleported right in front of the army. I look at Marie in surprise. She gives me a small smile, "One of my powers..."
I nod in understanding. The army stares at us before parting like flies, completely in sync. Everyone had armor, and spears at hand but did not give us a second glance, like they didn't care about the war, or themselves for that matter.

A huge black beast of a horse trots forward. The rider was another beast in itself. The rider's armor was pitch black and the area where his eyes should be were two piercing pupils that were the color of blood. Black smoke billowed from behind him like a cloak and a black, whispy crown sat on his head.

Linda gulped in fear, "The demon king...."
I growled.

The Demon King kept looking down at us, un-effected by our glares. After a few more seconds, a white stallion comes riding down next to him. Who was the rider of this horse? Sheila.

"Hi baby-boo." Sheila said with a seductive tone, flutter her eye lashes at Ethan. He grits his teeth, looking like he was ready to kill her. I put my hand on his shoulder. My scar began burning up. My eyes hold his. He had to remain stable, for all of us.

Sheila looks at my hand and hate fills her eyes. Her dreadful gaze switches to Ethan. "Baby, don't tell me you sided with this b*tch?!"
Everyone just watched in silence. The army, was looking away, like robots, the demon king was watching with interest but his emotions were hidden by the mask, and my pack was watching, ready to attack.

"I never sided with you Sheila!" Spits Ethan, "I always belonged to your sister!" I couldn't help but feel something flutter with happiness in my heart. Yet my brain looked at this in horror. He did not just say that....

Sheila's face turns red with hatred. "You bastard.... Daddy, can you take out the trash? I don't even want to try to save my mate!"

She turns away like a spoiled brat except my expression remained one of horror. Daddy.... The Demon King..... The Torture..... Pierce..... The experiments.....

I hold the demon king's empty red eyes, "Daniel Howl...."
A deep robotic laugh sounds through, coming from the armor. "Hello sweetie.... Have you missed me?"

My packs' mouths dropped.
My angry took over my fear, "You? You are the demon king?!" I shout.
"Why yes, my dragon. I am, but I am not here to stand here while you let your anger out on me. I am here for the details of your surrender, if you accept that is."

I cross my arms, "Well?"
My pack stood around me protectively, though the vampire king and queen were completely shocked that the person they wanted their son to marry was the demon king's spoiled daughter.