Chapter 25- Too Slow

Hey everyone! Its been a while since I posted but from now on, I promise to meet the dealline. Ope everyone enjoys this sweet chapter
-----------

Athena and Linda chatter excitedly with their beautiful dresses in hand. Anna was still shopping around for accessories while I didn't even have a dress. I sigh as my hand skim over, again, all of the beautiful dresses. None of them were, me. And all could see that.

The little man mumbles to himself as he runs up to me with tape measures, pins, and all sorts of other things falling out of his pocket. His name was Mr.Grim, he was our dressmaker. Besides the name, he was a very friendly person.

I sigh again as I step onto the platform, half-naked and he begins taking measurements of my body. He mumbles as his eyes twinkle in concentration, "I will send the dress to you as soon as possible." He said with his gruff voice.

I nod my head, mumbling a thank you as I looked over where Mat and the boys were tossing a football around. Mat was the boy I saved from the gang. He was a magic weirder and he was only ten years old.
"That boy..... He was very powerful magic stored in him...."
I nod my head, smiling slightly, "Then it becomes my job to project him.... My brother grew up without me. It's time for someone who needs me to receive me."

Mr.Grim gives a nod as he finishes taking the measurements of my body and I slip off the platform.
Anna flashes a bright smile at me, all her clothing and accessories in her hand, "Got the measurements done?"
I nod my head as I slip into a pair of jeans and t-shirt, "Mhmm."

"Come on ladies! Can't shop all day! The boys finished two hours ago!" Athena jokes.
I throw a smirk as I exit the shop and take all the clothing from the girls, "it's not our fault the boys are that sloppy with cloth shopping."

"Excuse me madam, I could help but over-heard that you think boys are sloppy?" A smooth voice asks behind me. I keep walking straight, not looking behind me though a smile crept onto my lips, "Of course, why do you think we girls always get what we want? We use boys' sloppiness for our own uses." I stop at Léo's other car, unlocking it and placing everyone's clothes in.
"Tsk, tsk, tsk. Such a tease you are...." The voice behind me says as two warm and sturdy arms wrap around my waist, pulling me into the body behind me. I yelped I am gentle crushed into a firm chest. Ethan snuggles his face into my neck, sighing happily.

I purse my lips as I just stood there, with Ethan clutching me possessively. "Hey playboy, get off of me!"
I feel him smile against my neck as he takes a deep inhale, "now why would I want to do that runner? So you can run off again?"

I lean against Ethan. "Most likely, it's fun when I play hard-to-get," I smirk.
Ethan takes another deep breath before his fingers crawl up my sides and onto my ribs, "if you will be a bad girl I will have to punish you...."
"You wouldn't dare," I whisper dangerously.
"Try me," he whispers back before he starts to tickle me. I explode with laughter, squirming to get away. "Make it stop, I'll listen! I'll listen!" I yell through giggles. He stops, flashing his famous smirk. Then I duck, quickly slipping out of his arms and dashing towards Athena. I grab her hand and pull her away from Jack. She yelps before joining me in my run with both of us laughing. We freeze behind a car as Jack and Ethan's faces both had this annoyed look to them.

"Told you blood-sucker, when someone is sexy, they gotta play hard to get," I wink. Ethan's face softens before determination takes his face and his smirk reappears, "Oh. So that's what it's going to take?"
Jack laughs, "Bro, you wouldn't be able to do that for the life of you. Sorry, bro, to take down a sexy beast, you need to be a sexy beast. Like me!" Jack dramatically does a hair flip causing Athena and I to explode with laughter.

"You wish you were sexy Jack!" Laughs Anna as she runs to the car, which me and Athena were behind, with Linda. Léo and Will join the other two boys with smirks and annoyed looks playing on their features.

I jump up onto the roof of the car, "Where's Mat?"
"In the car playing my phone," replies Jack, winking at Athena. I see her blush a bit before throwing an air kiss at him. He turns red.
I give a little nod of my head, "Alright. Let the games begin!" I shout to the people in the empty parking lot.
Instantly Ethan charges at me but with an easy jump, I flip over him and burst into a run. Soon shouts and laughter take over the parking lot as the boys tried to catch us girls and us girls trying to free each other from the boys.

"Gotcha!" A voice yells as their arms wrap around my waist. I smirk, "Wrong one Jack!" I kick him gently on this thigh causing him to drop me. Then I dash, laughing as he rolls his eyes playfully.

"Thud!" Athena and I crash into each other, falling onto the floor. We burst into laughter as we try to catch our breaths on the dirty asphalt. My cheeks throbbed from the amount of laughter. I take a deep breath and quickly look around. Léo was holding Anna tight, resting his head on her head as she looked relaxed in his arms. Will and Linda were kissing. I yelp as I am picked up bridal style from the floor.

"Ethan!" I yell as at the same time I hear Athena laughing, "Jack!"
I snap my head towards them as Jack finally makes the move. He finally kisses her. Her eyes flickered in surprise before she closed them and kissed Jack back.
Yes! I do a silent cheer as Ethan's voice snaps my attention back to him, "My turn."

A surprised moan escapes my lips as his soft lips over take mine. It was a quick peck, but it still left me dazed.
I shake my head, trying to get myself out of the daze as Ethan smirks, "Did I catch you, my little hard-to-get?"

I sigh defeated, "Yes, my blood-sucking dragon. Now put me down!"
Ethan chuckles as he places me back down onto the ground.

This next week should be fun.