Chapter 7- Old Friends, New Friends

Kate's p.o.v

The house, I mean mansion, is absolutely huge!
The downstairs has three guest rooms, plus all the necessary rooms like a kitchen and dining room. Sheila lives in one of the guest bedrooms. Thank goodness, because otherwise I would kill her in her sleep.

However, now, I am following Ethan up the modern glass steps to the second floor. The upstairs still has that cabin look. I feel my blood pressure rise from excitement. Hey don't judge, I haven't lived in a house in a while.As we walk through, I see a bunch of doors, which are, apparently, closets.

We crash into Léo and Anna as we travel the rooms, but still continue the tour.The first room on the left was actually Léo's/Anna's room. It was jungle themed;Trees, vines, and lush pillows decorated the place. Then came Linda's and Will's room.

I peak my head into the room, my body hanging sideways from the doorframe. Ethan smirks as he steps into the room, "Hey Linda."

Linda, the small female on the bed, jolts. The room itself was this mix of forest and pink look. Surprisingly, it looked good. It also had a huge window that showed the nobel mountains and forest.

"Oh! Ethan! I did not hear you....." She says quietly with a smile. Her eyes land on me and horror fixes her face.
She randomly 'eeps', I guess, then yellow power flushes around her, causing her to disappear.

"Ha-choo!" I sneeze as the dust tickles my nose. Ethan laughs, "Linda, relax, this is our free-runner, Kate."

She randomly appears behind me causing a shriek from me. She jumps back in fear. Her cheeks flush, "Sorry, I'm just a little shy, but I'm Linda, a fairy."

"Uh, Kate....." I say, looking over this girl. She had a small frame with blonde curls and shy blue eyes. "Nice to meet you, Kate." She says with a small smile. Then, to Ethan, she says, "I need to go finish my fairy studies; tell me when Will comes home."

Ethan nods, letting her go into her room before shutting the door and grinning at me.
"What?" I ask, confused. He shakes his head, still smiling, "Nothing, come on."

I keep following him. Jack's and Athena's room are conjoined, but separated by a wall. Both had this rich God look, though Athena's had a more tomboy look to it.
Ethan's room I loved the most. My mouth fell into a smile as I stepped into the drafty room.

To my left a huge balcony taking up the whole wall and to my right a desk with a dark lush bed. However, his room kept the cabin look, but had a more powerful vibe.

He sniggers, "I see you like this room..."
"What? How does he know!" I scream inside my head.
He laughs, "Again, forgot something?"

I facepalm myself and he bursts out laughing, "Nice, runner."
I feel my skin heat in anger. I hate when people make fun of me.
"I'm not making fun of you, I'm just messing with you." He sneers. "Okay see that door there--" he points to a dark wood door. I nod my head.

"That's your room. My room is a conjoined room, so you get the conjoined part."
I freeze, "I'm living with YOU?" My mouth drop. He smirks, "What don't like me, runner?"

I mumble, turning away, "Not really...."
He grins. I gasp as he comes face-to-face to me. His powerful blue eyes holding my simple brown ones. My heart races from the shock, and my breath gets heavy. Stupid super speed!

I feel one of Ethan's hand go around my waist and his other pet my cheek as his head leans in so his mouth was next to my ear. "Oh runner, what fun we can have here....." He whispers. I gulp, feeling an uneasy sensation in my stomach. I hear him lick his lips as my brain tries to function.