Chapter 24- Alleyway

I groan as Anna pulls me into a alleyway.

"Anna! I am not putting up with those two seeing me half-naked! Or Léo or Jack! You guys go dress shopping, they are out!"

Anna groans, "Come on Kate! It's a tradition!"

"Tradition. Tradition?!?! Why is the guys seeing you half naked while you try on dresses TRADITION? Wouldn't you want to surprise your mate with your beauty?"

Anna purses her lips, "I guess you are right, but then you have to convince them!"

I sneer, "To chicken to do it?"

Anna gives a fake scoff, "Naw honey! I'm just too beautiful!" She does a hair flick, grinning wildly.

"I like beautiful. Usually means more weak!" A gruff voice says.

Anna and I flip around at the same time. A little gang blocked our exit. An old man in front followed by a bunch of gangster teen boys.

I finally scan where Anna took us, "Really Anna? Into a freaking brick alleyway! Don't ever let me listen to you again!" I joke.

The older man snarls, "Why you laughing? This might end up the end of your life! Defiantly your virginity. "

I raise an eyebrow, acting like these boys were not there. "Anna, why are their so many icky people in this town?"

Anna shrugs, still looking at me, and playing along, "Well this town is know for the most murders and rapes of young girls. People say a gang called Sticky Fingers do all the crimes though they can never catch them."

I raise an eyebrow as I place my hands on my hip and look at the approaching group, "Sticky Fingers? Really?"

The older man grins wickedly, "Yes you got us babe, you can called me Middle. Middle Finger."

I snort, feeling Anna pale as their group kept flowing and flowing in with teen boys, "funny, but want to know what my name is?"

"Hmm?" Middle asks, grinning as he cornered us in.

My eyes flash blue, "Death......"

I roar, ramming into the man and taking him down swiftly. I unclip the knife from his shoe before feeling three bodies fall ontop of me. I grunt as one lands on my broken rib before slamming my elbow into the stomach of one. Like dominoes, they pile off of me, giving me room to assess the scene.

Anna was in leopard form attacking some frightened humans as I noticed one that was mumbling to himself. This boy was trying too hard to stay hidden, and sweating too much for not fighting; however, he seemed too young to be in this gang.

I slip into the fighting mass of boys. Being that they are teen boys, their hormones are not to balanced. One punch can lead to the whole group fighting against themselves. That's exactly what happened. The boys were now fighting each other, other than me and Anna.

My stride doesn't stagger as I walk over the fighting bodies until I stop behind the mumbling boy. I smirk, before whispering into his ear, "Caught you, cutie."

The boy yelps, flipping around. His fearful look only lasted a second before my fist rammed into his chest, sending him flying.

Instantly, a large amount of boys disappear, though the human boys were still fighting, not noticing the weird change.

I grin, "Clones.... Nice touch. Especially how you changed their hair color, eye color, and size. Though, not changing the shape of the face kinda gives it away."

A glint enters the boys eyes as I kneel down, holding his green eyes gently. He looked about 10-12 years old. "You are a young, but strong magic wielder. What are you doing with these thugs?"

His fearful eyes jump from fighting body to fighting body behind me. The chaos not slowing down but Anna doing exceptionally well. This 10-12 year old hasn't been in a fight before.

He was a child.

Oh you poor thing.

I gently put my hand to his cheek. "What happened?"

Wow, from fighting to helping children.

His eyes dart to Middle as he slowly stirred. I sigh before mumbling, "Rape, murder, and the torture of little kids."

I glare at the boy as I stand up, "If you make the clones come up, you will be severely hurt. See that person over there," I point to the rising figure of Middle. "If he hurts you, I can hurt you ten times worse. I know what you are. You are a Mythical, like me." The boy's eyes get a sparkle in them, "But if you stay, I will protect you with my life and take you away from here...."

I slam my fist into a teen boy behind me, causing him to pass-out. The chaos, shouts, screams, and grunts of pain echo behind me as I flip around. Middle was glaring at me with such fire, it could burn me if it was real.

I snarl, taking a protective stance. Anna was trying to separate the boys from fighting as I held my eyes with the man.

"WEE UO WEE UO WE UO!!!" Sounded the police sirens.

In less than a minute the place was surrounded. I backed against the wall, picking up the shocked boy as Anna transformed back into human; a naked human.

I quickly cover the boy's eyes, though his shock kept him frozen, "Damn Anna! We need to get you some clothes!"

She rolls her eyes as we crept past the line of police cars, almost invisible.

"Turn here!" Anna whispers in my ear as we rush down the street, people slowly coming out to see what the fuss is about. I slam the door open with my foot, setting down the shaking boy.

Anna chuckled slightly, going to the closest clothing rack and picking out a bra and underwear, "Welcome to the dress store!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys. I'm really sorry for my lack of being on on wattpad and not sticking to my due dates. But now I'm back now that family business calmed down slightly. I want to thank you guys who are still reading. This story took a weird turn and for that I apologies.

~

Anyway, I hope you guys like and if you can please check out my recent story: Once Connected

Once Connected is another Mythical Story that has a kinda of some flow as this one. Please just check it out? It would mean a lot. Thanks <3