[All Dogs Go to Heaven]

EXT. HONEY WAGON BAR – NIGHT

Buffalo, New York

A man was talking on a cell phone as he walked across the parking lot in front of the bar. "Did he eat? You gave him a bath, right? Well, did you take him to the park?"

Lightning flashed as the man reached his late-model black car. "And did he make pee-pee and poo-poo? Good. Tell him Daddy loves him. Be home soon."

The man hung up. Lightning flashed again and the man looked around him. The man was in black and white through the branches of a bush across the parking lot. Something panted. The man unlocked his car, got in, put the key in the ignition and reached across the passenger seat. The panting got louder and something that sounded four-legged began to run towards the car. It snarled. The man straightened.

"What the..."

The man looked horrified. There was the sound of the creature climbing onto the hood of the car. The man put his hands in front of his face and screamed as the windshield shattered. Blood splattered and ran down the driver's-side window.

---

There was the sound of something four-legged running.

EXT. FAT MACK'S RIB SHACK – DAY

Sam is eating at an outdoor table. Dean is standing nearby, talking on his cell phone and holding a plate of ribs. Francesca stood near Dean, tapping her foot.

Dean said into the phone, "I know, Bobby, but there's got to be another way. I don't know. Keep digging. I mean, if Crowley thinks we're just gonna–"

"Crowley thinks you're just gonna what, Dean?" Crowley asked, materializing behind Dean and Francesca. "Is that Bobby Singer? Give him a kiss for me."

"I'll call you back."

"Good news, boys, girl! I've got a job for you." He pulled out the chair next to Sam, turned it around and sat on it backwards.

Dean sat across from them and said, "I'm gonna say this once. You can take your job and shove it up your ass."

"Is that any way to talk to your boss?"

"You're not my boss, dickbag."

"Dean, Dean. Been through this. Quit clutching your pearls. You've been working for me for some time now. Sam here, longer."

"We didn't know," Sam admitted.

"Like that makes a difference to you. You'd sell your brother and his girlfriend for a dollar right now if you really needed a soda." Dean looked pained and Francesca looked angry. "Look, I'm sending you–"

"No," Dean and Francesca interrupted.

"Beg pardon?"

"I've done some shady stuff in my time, but I am not doing this," Dean told him. "And I'm not subjecting Frankie to this anymore. No."

"Ten quid says you will." Crowley touched the back of Sam's hand. Sam yelled and his hand sizzled. A burn spread on Sam's hand. Sam gasped in pain. "You like pain, Sam? You like Hell? You need to stop thinking of this as some kind of deal. This is a hostage situation, you arrogant little thug. I own your brother! Do you understand me?"

Crowley snapped his fingers and the burn on Sam's hand disappeared. "Come on, Dean, Frankie, smile. It's not that bad. Here's incentive – you bag me a live alpha, and I'll give you little Sammy's soul back, with a cherry on top."

"What, alpha vamp not good enough for you?" Sam asked.

"Best mind where you poke your nose, if you want to keep it. Your merry little hike up the food chain starts here." He put a newspaper down on the table. "Businessman found dead in his car – chest ripped open..."