[Adventures in Babysitting]

INT. DINER – NIGHT

A man was sitting at a table, watching a suggestively-dressed woman talking to a man outside. A waitress, Marlene, topped up his coffee.

"Thank you," the man said.

"Sure," Marlene replied. "You've been here a couple nights in a row now."

"What can I say? I like the ambience."

"Get you anything else?"

The man saw the woman outside lead the man away with her arms hooked around one of his.

"No, thanks."

The man took money from his pocket; he was also carrying a knife.

"Thanks. Keep safe out there."

The woman and the man she was with walked between trucks parked outside the diner. The man with the knife followed them, knife drawn. As he walked slowly between the trucks, Marlene appeared behind him.

"Hey, there," Marlene greeted. "You lost?"

"What?" the man asked. His vision was blurry. "Excuse me..."

"Ooh-hoo. You're looking a little Cabo Wabo, there."

"No. No, I'm fine."

"No. You're not. I slipped a little special sauce into your coffee while you were watching the skirt. You do know we're venomous, right?" Her pupils became almost vertical. "Looks like I didn't dose you quite hard enough. That's okay. There's more where that came from."

Marlene smiled, revealing pointed, snake-like teeth. She threw the man against a truck. He fell to the ground, dropping the knife.

"That's for the crappy tip," Marlene said.

Week One

INT. RUFUS' CABIN – DAY

Sam, Francesca and Dean were sitting silently in dim light in Rufus' cabin, Sam in a chair and Dean on the couch with Francesca curled up next to him. The boys both had their hands in their laps and Sam was clenching his hands together. Sam looked over at Dean and Francesca, then away. When Sam was no longer looking directly at him, Dean looked at Sam, then away. Dean gently stroked Francesca's hair.

Week Two

INT. RUFUS' CABIN – DAY

Dean was drinking whiskey and looking at a clipboard holding a pad of paper on which is written "45489", the number Bobby wrote on Sam's hand. Sam was washing dishes at the sink and Francesca was drying them.

Sam tool an address book out of a drawer and opened it.

Dean had added a list below the number:

Zip Code

Sec [?]

Lock

V-Mail

Password

Bank #