[Pac-Man Fever]

INT. 1950s MILITARY HOSPITAL - NIGHT

Dean and Francesca woke up and looked around. "...the hell?"

They got up and he tried to turn off the record player, but the music kept going. He kicked a leg off the table that was blocking the door to take with him as a weapon and Francesca found a pen, and started exploring the hospital. The floor was littered with several dead, bloody bodies.

"What the hell is this?" Dean and Francesca asked in sync once again.

Dean found a newspaper on the floor. It was dated July 12, 1951.

"1951?" Dean and Francesca questioned.

A growling figure approached them.

INT. BUNKER - LIBRARY - NIGHT

24 Hours Earlier

Dean and Francesca entered, and he placed a bag of groceries and a six-pack of beer on the table. Dean opened one of the beers and she opened another. Sam entered, looking tired. The twins were napping in their parents room.

"Y-" Dean began before looking up. "Man, I'm telling you, give one of us five minutes with some clippers, and..."

"Oh, shut up," Sam retorted. "Uh, what time did I lay down?"

"You took a siesta around noon. Yesterday." Dean grabbed a beer and threw it in Sam's direction.

Sam failed to react and the beer shattered on the floor. "I'm sorry, I, uh..."

"That's why we don't have nice things, Sam." Sam stumbled and Francesca rushed up and steadied him. "You okay?"

"Yeah, I'm, I'm fine, I just," he leaned on the table, rubbing his face, "uh, you know what, I'm gonna get dressed. We should go find Kevin."

"Hey hey, hey hey hey, easy, easy, Sleeping Beauty. Look, man, Frankie and I've hacked into every security camera around Garth's household, Kevin's hometown, where Mrs. Tran lived..."

"And?"

"Well, nothing so far," Francesca replied.

"Dean, Frankie, we have to find him."

Dean nodded. "We know. We know, but Garth is out looking for him, we got a hunter APB out on Kevin, we will do what we can from here while you get better."

"I'm fine. Dean, Frankie, I can still go out there, I can still hunt."

"Really?" Dean shot back.

INT. BUNKER - SHOOTING GALLERY - NIGHT

Sam, Dean and Francesca entered. Dean loaded a gun.

"This is stupid," Sam said.

Dean fired the gun twice, hitting one of the targets in the chest both times. "All right. You hit that target, we'll talk about you getting back out there."

"No problem." Sam aimed, wavering. He used his other hand to steady the gun, but still missed the target entirely on both shots he fired.

"Look, man, this second trial hit you a lot harder than the first one. We don't know whether it was just more intense or what."

"Felt the same. Till the next day."

Francesca flicked her eyes to Sam. "So, we're gonna sit tight. Keep an eye out til you get better."

INT. BUNKER - NIGHT

A "You Have Email" notification popped up on a laptop.

"It's from Charlie," Sam informed. ""In the neighborhood, found you guys a case." Found us a case?"