[Slash Fiction]

INT. FIRST BANK OF JERICHO - DAY

Sam glanced at his brother. "You sure about this?"

"Trust me," Dean replied.

Dean walked up to a teller and Sam stood near the front door.

"Good morning... Megan," Dean greeted. "That is a really, really pretty dress."

"Oh!" Megan exclaimed as Dean made a hand signal below the counter to Sam. "Thank you. It's vintage."

"Well, it looks new on you."

"Aren't you sweet, sir."

"Call me Dean."

Sam closed and locked the front door.

"How can I help you today, Dean?" Megan asked.

"Um, well, I don't actually have an account at this bank, but I was wondering if there was any way..." he slid a bill across the counter, "...I could get change for that?"

"I think I can make an exception... just for you."

"Thanks." He looked at Sam, who nodded.

"How do you want it, Dean?"

Dean laughed. "Well, I'm gonna have to take a rain check... and all of your money." He pointed a semi-automatic rifle at Megan, then he and Sam fired at the ceiling.

"Hands in the air!" Sam yelled. "Hands in the air! Your money's insured, so no heroes, okay?"

Dean pushed Megan into a bank box room containing at least a dozen other bank customers and staff. "Get in there!"

"You ready?"

"Yep."

A security camera showed Sam and Dean standing outside the room with their guns. Dean looked up at the camera.

Sam and Dean lifted their guns and fired numerous rounds into the room as the people inside screamed. The security camera recorded the whole event.

EXT. RUFUS' CABIN - DAY

INT. RUFUS' CABIN - DOWNSTAIRS - DAY

Chet was chained to a chair.

Bobby filled a syringe before saying, "Okay, Chet. Let's see how you like a little fruit of the poison tree."

"Isn't that just a legal expression?" Chet asked.

"You're gonna wish it was." He jabbed the syringe into Chet's thigh.

"Hmm." Chet smacked his lips. "Okay. Similar finish to holy water, not as bitter as rock salt."

Francesca let out a frustrated sigh. "Well, this is getting nowhere."

Chet smirked. "Untie me and we can work on getting somewhere little lady."

Francesca narrowed her eyes. "And I told you before, not happening."

Sam and Dean came down the stairs.

"And how are my two favorite meat-sicles?" Chet questioned.

"Is he still sucking air?" Dean asked.

Bobby glanced at him. "Greatest hits didn't do the trick. We're down to B-sides and deep cuts."

"Well, you two better figure out something quick. That whammy that witch dude put on him is only gonna last for a few days. He gets his spinach back, we're gonna end up having to drop a car on him just to stop him."