[Sharp Teeth]

Sam and Frankie, in their FBI outfits, walked into the front doors of Grantsburg Memorial Hospital, both holding a twin. They approached the receptionist and showed their badges before Sam said, "Afternoon. We're looking for a John Doe that was admitted here a few days ago. He's a, uh... skinny... Ichabod Crane-looking kind of guy."

"I know just who you mean. Room 133, agents."

"All right, thanks."

They didn't hear the receptionist say, "Sure is a popular fella."

Sam and Francesca entered the hospital room to see Dean quickly put something behind his back. They shot Dean an annoyed look and Dean returned their glares. There was a long silence as they watched the unconscious Garth, and the three exchanged a wary look.

After a moment, Sam said, "We saw Garth's John Doe on the police wire. You?"

"Yeah. Where you two comin' from?" Dean asked.

"New Mexico."

"Well, that's a haul. Especially considering that I got this, uh... pretty much covered, so if you two want to..." He clicked his tongue and motioned to the door.

Francesca looked at her husband. "You spoken to him yet?"

"No. Assload of painkillers. He's been out since we got here."

Sam noticed Garth handcuffed to the bed. "What's he being charged with?"

"Killing a cow."

"Why?"

"I was about to see if I could find out. Lock the door."

Sam moved to lock the door and rushed back when Dean pulled the syringe from behind his back. Francesca grabbed it from his hand, keeping it from Oliver's grasp.

Sam frowned. "Whoa. Hey. What is that? Adrenaline?"

"Yes, sir."

Francesca narrowed her eyes. "You trying to jump start him or kill him?"

"I want some answers. He walked out on Kevin. He walked out on Frankie and the twins. He walked out on us. So if you two got a better idea..."

Sam and Francesca sighed and Sam slapped Garth full in the face. Garth shot awake, screaming.

"Aah! Aah! Aah! Dean? Sam? Frankie? What is this? A hospital? Wait. Am I in Heaven?"

"All right, take it easy, Garth," Dean said. "You're in Wisconsin."

Francesca met Garth's eyes. "You were hit by a car. You remember anything?"

Garth groaned. "I, uh... Vaguely." He pulled up a hand to hold his head, but was stopped by the handcuffs. "What's with the hardware?" Francesca uncuffed him and dropped the cuffs on the table.

"You tell us," Dean replied. "And while you're at it, why don't you give us the lowdown on why you went AWOL for the past six months? Only way we tracked you down is that you offed a cow."

"Offed a... what? I-I-I was on a hunt."

"Hunt for what?" Sam asked.

"I -- oh, no." Garth turned green and looked like he was about to throw up. "Oh, get back. Ohh. Oh, God." He panicked and pulled off all the monitors and IV off, jumped out of bed, rushed to the bathroom, and shut the door behind him. He gagged and retched.

"Good thing I didn't give him the adrenaline," Dean commented. "And good thing Kendy took it from me."

While Garth vomited, the hunters sat in his room in silence. The twins had fallen asleep.