[Hello, Cruel World]

INT. CROWLEY'S LAB - NIGHT

"Bobby?" Dean called.

"Bobby?" Francesca said.

Bobby sat up, helped by Francesca.

Dean turned to Leviathan!Castiel. "How many of you ass-clowns are in there? A hundred? More?" Leviathan!Castiel was dripping black fluid. "Your vessel's gonna explode, ain't it? Wouldn't do anything too strenuous. In fact, I'd call it a day, head on home, huh?"

"We'll be back. For you," Leviathan!Castiel said.

"Well, this is a new one," Bobby muttered.

Sam's hallucination of Lucifer, Hallucifer, was holding Sam against a wall with a hand around his neck.

"You're not real," Sam said.

"Right," Hallucifer replied. "You think this fruit-bat fever dream is reality? You come back, I'm sorry, with no soul like some peppy American Psycho, till Saint Dean glues you back together again by buying you some magic amnesia. You're real. I'm very real. Everything between is what we call set dressing."

"No."

"You're still in my cell. You're my bunkmate, buddy. You're my little bitch, in every sense of the term. Sam. Sam."

"Sam!" Dean and Francesca called.

"You hearing us?" Dean asked, as he put a hand against Sam's chest. "Whoa. Look at me. Hey. All right, we got to button this up. Come on, let's get out of here. Come on."

EXT. RESERVOIR - DAY

Leviathan!Castiel walked into a water reservoir. As Dean, Sam, Bobby and Francesca watched, he went under. A whirlpool appeared and black liquid radiated out from it, then disappeared.

"Aw, hell," Bobby and Francesca muttered.

A sign at the edge of the reservoir read 'Public Water Supply. No Swimming. No Fishing. No Boating.'

"Damn it," Dean said.

Bobby glanced at him. "You said it. Those... whatever you call 'ems..."

"Leviathan," Sam and Francesca clarified.

"Right. If they're in the pipes, they got themselves a highway to anywhere."

"Awesome," Dean muttered.

Dean picked up Castiel's trench coat, which had floated to the edge of the reservoir. "Okay. So he's gone."

"Yeah," Bobby said. "Rest in peace. If that's in the cards."

Dean folded the trench coat and looked down at it sadly before saying, "Dumb son of a bitch."

"Well, he was friends with us, wasn't he? Can't get much dumber than that. Come on, those things will be coming up for air soon."

Francesca took Dean's hand and squeezed it gently as she said softly, "Lo siento, Dean."

(I'm sorry, Dean.)

---

Teenage girls in bikini tops were washing cars, a woman filled a pitch of water in her kitchen, and a young girl drank from a fountain in a park. The water coming from the fountain turned black and the girl was possessed. A man fixing a car in his garage was hit by black liquid after investigating why the sink was rattling.

INT. BOBBY'S HOUSE - DAY

Sam was asleep on the couch.

"Hey," Hallucifer greeted. "Wake up, sunshine. Up and at 'em, atom man."