[Clip Show]

Lost Creek, Colorado

INT. CABIN - NIGHT

"I can't believe you finally came up here with me," a girl, Shelly, said.

"Why wouldn't I?" Tommy replied.

"I love this place. It's like... I can breathe, you know? Tommy," she chuckled, "you okay?"

Tommy was at the window. "Aah! Yeah. Yeah, I'm good." A creature growled. "Did you hear that?"

"What?"

"The growl?"

"No. Maybe it's a bear."

The creature growled again. "Shelly, get back!"

"Baby, what is wrong?"

"It's not a bear. It's a Wendigo. Hide in the bedroom. Right now. Hide, Shelly!"

"Tommy, I don't hear anything." Tommy got a gas cannister from his bag. "What are you doing?"

"I'm gonna light his ugly ass on fire. Get back." The creature growled again and Tommy clutched his head. "Aah!"

The growling continued.

"What's... H-happening?" She began crying and Tommy's head exploded. "Tommy!"

INT. BUNKER

"Please tell me that's everything," Sam said.

"Yeah," Dean replied with a chuckle. "No, not even close. You see, the Men of Letters kept files on every demonic possession for the last 300 years, I mean, we've got Borden, Lizzy, all the way to Crane, Ichabod."

"Aah."

"How you feeling?"

"Honestly, um... My, uh, my whole body hurts. I feel nauseous and like I'm starving at the same time, and everything smells like rotting meat."

"I've had that hangover. Jaeger, man. Maybe you should, uh, take a break, get some air."

"Dean, the only thing that's gonna make me feel better is finishing this."

Francesca gave a light smile. "All right. Well, Dean will go get you some grub, keep your strength up."

"Why me?" Dean asked.

She patted his cheek. "Because you make the best food and I have to feed the twins."

He chuckled and nodded before leaving.

Castiel entered and greeted, "Morning."

Dean brushed him off, leaving the angel looking hurt.

Castiel continued. "I like this bunker. It's orderly."

"Oh, give us a few months," Sam told him. "Dean wants to get a ping-pong table. Frankie's not opposed to it."

"I've heard of that. It's a game, right?" He groaned.

"Are you okay?"