[Torn and Frayed]

INT. BUILDING - DAY

Samandriel was bound to a chair in a room with symbols painted on the windows. His face and his Weiner Hut uniform were covered with blood, and a metal pick protruded from his forehead. Footsteps sounded. Samandriel grimaced as he expelled the pick from his forehead using his angel powers.

"Naomi," Samandriel called. "Naomi, Crowley has me."

The door opened and a demon wearing a white doctor's coat a bow tie entered.

He walked up behind the angel, leaned over him and said, "Ah, ah, ah. Been on angel radio, have we?"

"No, uh..."

"Don't lie to me, Alfie." He moved to stand in front of Samandriel.

"I'm not lying. Please, I wouldn't lie to you."

"Oh, Alfie, after all these weeks together. I mean, how -- how I wish that were so." He picked up the metal pick from the floor. "Now we're going to have to turn off that signal... again."

"No. No! No!" He screamed as the demon pushed the pick back into his forehead.

EXT. MOTEL - NIGHT

Kermit, Texas

Room 118

INT. MOTEL ROOM - NIGHT

Sam was sitting on a couch drinking a bottle of beer. He opened the door and saw Dean and Francesca. Sam partly closed the door, looking angry, then opened it fully again.

Dean and Francesca walked past him into the room before Dean asked, "Who did you expect?"

"Long drive," Sam replied.

"Well, I wouldn't have had to make it if you hadn't hung up on me."

"Yeah, well, I heard all I needed to hear."

"No, you heard what you wanted to hear. Frankie and I told you Benny wasn't killing. Hell, I watched him end that fangbanger that was."

"How about Martin? How did he end that?"

"Stupid -- just like I said he would. Crazy son of a bitch didn't give Benny a choice. It was self-defense."

"Seriously, Dean? That's the story you're going with? That the vampire was the real victim here?"

"Hey, like it or not, that's the truth, okay? There was a time when that actually meant something."

"Yeah, yeah. No kidding."

"What does that mean?"

"You think this is just about Benny?"

"What the hell are you talking about?"

"What the hell do you think I'm talking about?"

"Amelia? Oh, come on, man. I sent you that text 'cause I needed you to -- to-"

"You needed me to what? To tear ass to Texas? To be afraid that what happened to Jessica, what happened to... everybody that we care about might have happened to her?"

"You said you were gonna kill Benny. What was I supposed to do?"

"Is that who we are? You save a vampire by making me believe that the woman I love might be dead?"

"What do you want to hear, Sam? That I was wrong? Fine. I was wrong. Okay? But if you'd have just heard me and Frankie out, if you'd have trusted us, all of this could have been avoided."