[Remember the Titans]

EXT. COUNTRY ROAD – NIGHT

A vehicle was coming down country road. The driver was rough looking, curly, scraggy hair, bearded and had a mustache. He was drinking beer while driving.

EXT. COUNTRY ROAD – NIGHT

SIGN: ENTERING GREAT FALLS

A man was walking along the side of the road, away from the sign. He was young, handsome, looked fit, had light brown shaggy hair, bearded with a mustache. He was wearing a plaid jacket and a henley. His breath appeared in the cold air.

---

The driver was tired, his eyes kept closing, his head nodded.

---

The man was walking. Headlights approached in the background. The man turned around at the sound of the truck.

---

The man in the vehicle jerked awake and drank more beer.

---

The vehicle was getting closer. The driver nodded off again, the vehicle swerved towards the walker. The walker turned around. Headlights shined right into his startled eyes. The driver jerked awake just as the truck hit the walker who crashed into the windscreen with a thud. Then he was thrown onto the snow-covered ground and rolled a few times. The driver stoppdd his vehicle.

"Oh God," the driver said as he exited the truck and walked over to where the man he hit was lying. "Oh, God." The headlights shined on the walker's bloody forehead. The driver looked around. He stared at the body for a moment, got back into his truck, and drove away. He  passed the route sign, County Road 89 with the sign ENTERING GREAT FALLS in the background.

The light brightened and the man's face was covered with ice.

EXT. COUNTY ROAD 89 – DAY

The man was lying on the ground, a huge bloody hole on his left side. An eagle was eating, pulling bits out of the hole. A car approached; patrol lights started flashing. The police car stopped a good 15 feet away from the body; the eagle continued to feast pulling bits of bloody flesh out of the hole. The eagle stood on the dead man. The police officer exited his car. The bird flew away when the officer slammed the car door shut. The bird cawed.

"Dang it," the officer said as he walked towards the body. The officer checked the body's pulse. There was police-band chatter in the background. The officer walked away and clicked on his radio. "Dispatch, Seven-Mary-Four – you got your ears on?" Static sounded.

"Go ahead, Seven-Mary-Four," Dispatch said.

"I got a hit and run on 89. He's dead." Police chatter sounded in the background when the dead guy suddenly inhaled and his eyes opened. The bloody bruising on his forehead faded away quickly.

"What's the condition of the body?"

"Looks like he's frozen solid. Please advise." The man lying on the ground sat up while the police officer was walking back to the vehicle, still talking. The officer faced the road sign, then looked down as if he's looking at tire tracks, when his gaze went back to the body. He looked stunned.

"Seven-Mary-Four, please hold your position. We'll send an ambulance to your location.%

"What the hell..." The officer was shocked as he walked back to where the body was, looking around, walked further off the road, followed footprints in the snow that led into some woods.

EXT. BUNKER – DAY

The Impala was parked outside the bunker.

INT. BUNKER – DAY