[The French Mistake]

INT. BOBBY'S HOUSE

"Where's Bobby?" Sam and Francesca asked.

"In town, supply run," Dean replied.

"In this?"

"Yeah, he's a hero. We were officially out of hunter's helper." He gestured at his empty liquor bottle.

"Hello, boys, girl," Balthazar greeted. "You've seen "the Godfather," right?"

"Balthazar..." Dean began.

"You know, the end, where Michael Corleone sends his men to kill his enemies in one big, bloody swoop?" Balthazar found a container of salt and poured it into a bowl on Bobby's desk.

"Hey!"

""Dead sea brine," Good, good, good. You know, Moe Greene gets it in the eye, and Don Cuneo gets it in the revolving door?"

"I said "hey.""

"You did. Twice. Good for you. Blood of lamb. Blood of lamb." He looked through Bobby's fridge contents. "Beer, cold pizza. Blood of lamb. Yes! Blood of lamb!"

"Why are you talking about "the Godfather"?" Sam questioned.

"Because we're in it -- right now, tonight. And in the role of Michael Corleone -- The archangel Raphael."

"You mind telling us what you mean?" Dean asked.

"No, no, no, no. No, no, no, no." He emptied the contents of Bobby's desk drawer. "Yes. Bone of a lesser saint. This vertebra will do very nicely. Your Mr. Singer does keep a beautiful pantry."

"Wait, Raphael is after you?"

"Raphael is after us all. You see, he's consolidated his strength. And now he's on the move."

"And where's Cas?" Sam wondered.

"Oh, Cassie? He is deep, deep underground. So, good old Raffy put out a hit list on every last Samaritan who helped our dear Cas -- Including you three. And so much more importantly, me. See, he wants us to draw Cas out in the open."

"And you expect us to believe you?"

"Oh, don't. You'll go where I throw you either way."

"What's that supposed to mean?" Dean asked as lightning flashed.

"That's all the time we have, gentlemen, lady." He opened his jacket to reveal a bloodstain on his side. "Where is it?"

"Whoa. What happened there?"

"Oh. Garish, I know. You see, Uncle Raffy sent one of his nastiest to handle me. I'm flattered, actually. And down a lung at the moment, but that's all right." He handed Sam a set of keys. "Oh, here's for you."

Sam looked at the keys. "What am I supposed to do with this?"

"Run with it." He was thrown across the room as an angel, Virgil, appeared. "Virgil." He looked to the hunters. "I said, run!" He pushed them through the window which was marked with a blood sigil.

Sam, Dean and Francesca crashed through Bobby's window and landed on a mattress on a TV show set.

"Cut!" Bob Singer yelled.

A crew member patted Dean on the rear. "Real good solid fall. Way to go."

"Jared, Jensen, Lindsey! Outstanding! That was just great."

Another crew member spoke. ""Supernatural," scene one echo, take one. Tail slate. Marker!"

INT. SUPERNATURAL SET