[Plucky Pennywhistle's Magical Menagerie]

Sam ran around a corner and hid behind a vehicle in a deserted light industrial area.

Sam spoke aloud. "It's okay. They can't hurt you. They can't hurt you. "If it bleeds, you can kill it." Yeah. "If it bleeds, you can kill it.""

Sam looked over the vehicle and saw a clown with green hair, yellow pants and a red jacket standing a short distance away. The clown laughed and ran towards Sam, who ran first towards a high fence and then to a door. The clown ran after him, raising its knees exaggeratedly high with each stride. Sam broke open the door and bolted it behind him.

INT. GARAGE - NIGHT

Sam moved some metal objects in front of the door and looked around the building, which was what he guessed to be a large garage or workshop. He heard a crash behind him and turned to see the clown coming through the door, laughing. Sam started walking away from the first clown, but another clown, which was also laughing, had appeared in front of him. Sam stopped and the second clown zoomed closer.

EXT. PARK OR REST AREA PARKING LOT - DAY

Sam was leaning against a Jeep reading a newspaper.

60:00:00 Earlier

59:59:59 Earlier

59:59:58 Earlier

59:59:57 Earlier

The phone on a nearby phone booth rang.

Dean answered the phone. "Hello? "I am the Eggman.""

Sam smiled briefly. Dean and Francesca rolled their eyes.

"Seriously, Frank, pay phones? I mean, come on. I-I'm getting the clap off this thing just touching it." ... "Fred Savage?" ... "Yeah, no, I know, big mouths are everywhere." ... Uh, well, since you asked, some actual intel on the Dick Roman guy would be nice." ... "Fine. All right." ... "Yeah, good looking out."

The phone clicked as Frank ended the call. Dean hung up, scowled at his hand and walked towards Sam, Francesca following.

"I hope he finds something quick," Dean said. "This whole protocol du jour thing's really creeping my cheese."

"And mine," Francesca added.

"So, we got dick on Dick?" Sam asked.

"That's a vivid way of putting it," Dean commented. "You two find anything on Wonder Woman?"

"No. And there probably won't be. They are definitely gone. But..." He held up the Wichita Sun. The headline was 'Peculiar death baffles authorities', "...I might have found something over in Kansas."

"All right, well, let's do it. But, uh, a few simple rules, okay? No babies." Sam and Francesca smiled. "In fact, no baby mamas. No bars. No booze - no hot chicks of any kind. Except Frankie. She's more beautiful than hot."

"Wait, wait, wait. Did you just say-"

"Hey. You almost spawn a monster baby, see how quick you want to dive back in the pool. Luckily none worked. I've already got a great girl." Dean walked to another car. A sign on a nearby building read 'Welcome to Idaho.'

INT. MORGUE - DAY

A doctor pulled back a sheet from the body of a middle-aged man. The body was covered in circular raised sores of various sizes that appeared to have been made by tentacles. Dean and Sam were wearing FBI suits and Francesca was wearing her FBI dress.

"Ohh," Dean commented. "Those are not the fun kind of hickeys."

"You're - you're saying an octopus did this?" Sam asked.