[Freaks and Geeks]

EXT. WATERFALL - NIGHT

Music was blaring on the radio.

A red station wagon was parked in the parking lot that overlooked the waterfall and river it was flowing into. As the song played on the radio, a couple teenagers made out. A blue van drove in from the adjoining road into the parking lot. In the red station wagon, the teenagers were still making out. A shadowy figure ran by the car. The girl, Krissy, noticed and stopped kissing the boy.

"What was that?" Krissy asked.

"What?" the boy questioned.

Krissy turned around in her seat to look all the way around the car.

"There's no one out here but us, Krissy," the boy told her, continuing to kiss her. Then, he saw someone running around the car. "What? No, no. No, no, no."

Someone continued to run around the car rapidly. Suddenly, the car's hood flipped up. The teenagers seemed to become scared and the boy tried to start the car.

"Okay."

The car wouldn't start. The boy grabbed a knife from the back seat area and started to get out of the car

"No. No. Don't leave me here!" Krissy cried. "Aiden! Don't leave me here!"

Aiden got out of the car and closed the door.

"Oh, God," Krissy said.

Suddenly, the window next to Krissy shattered and a man pulled her out of the car. Aiden came up behind the man and cut his head off using the knife he retrieved from the back seat. Krissy picked herself up and Josephine came running up, holding a small shotgun, and walks up to Aiden and Krissy. While Aiden stares at the body, he seemed to be thinking about what he just did. Krissy calmly walked around the body, stepping over part of it.

"You okay?" Josephine asked.

"That was close," Krissy said. "Next time one of you can be the bait."

Krissy walked over with the other two to look at the head on the ground.

Aiden looked visibly upset as he said, "It's him."

"One down. Two to go."

EXT. STREET - DAY

On empty street towards a T intersection, a sheriff's car drove out of the sheriff station parking lot and turned left and as it came to the end of the T intersection and was about to turn left as the Impala drove in from the left and took a right hand turn into the sheriff station parking lot. Dean was driving and parked the car in one of the parking lot spaces.

"So, what are we looking at again?" Sam asked.

Dean reaches into the back seat, next to Francesca, and handed Sam a newspaper. Sam read the summary of what the paper said out loud. ""Two young women found near the freeway with their throats ripped out.""

"Sounds vampy to me," Dean said.

"Yeah, maybe," Sam and Francesca replied.

"Listen, if you want to take a knee on this one if you're not feeling up to it... Frankie, if you're too exhausted with the twins..."

"What?"

"You know, the trials, what Cas said that you got what he can't cure. Babies are hard work and twins make it harder."

"Hmm, which means what, exactly?" Sam asked.

"Well, I don't know. You tell me. Are you okay? Frankie, are you?"