1

Y/N POV
"Ring" "Ring" "Ri-" I slammed my hand on my Alarm, rolling over to push myself up off the bed. Now I'm sitting on my bed staring at nothing. My attention got ripped away when I heard a little voice call my name. I turned to look it was my sister. She had tears streaming down her face.

"What's wrong baby" I said as I signal for her to come to me. She comes to me and I pick her up and sat her on my lap."what's wrong " I repeated as I wiped the tears of her face. " I had a nightmare last night and-" she couldn't even finish as she started to cry again I rocked her , telling her it's okay and for her to take your time. After that she started again.

" and I couldn't wake up from it, no matter how hard I tried, I-I just couldn't. You and bunch of other people was in my dream and a bunch of scary stuff happend." She told me as she kept crying." Baby , do you want to talk about it? " I asked "No, I just want to cuddle with you " she said now calming down . " Sure thing " I laid back down and put her on my chest and rubbed her back until she went back to sleep. Me and my sister aren't really social people. Especially her.

she doesn't like talking to strangers , she gets so much anxiety and starts to have panic attacks from how much people there are. She only like talking me , she is 8 years old. I'm glad she open up to me more , it was really concerning at first. She usually have this resting bitch face all the time and it usually give the people the wrong idea about her. She so sensitive and sweet behind closed doors and it's so crazy.

I look over at my clock and it is around 7:35 I'm glad I got a whole two days off of school. I suppose to be graduating on saturday, its thursday. But I have to get Six ready for school. I look down at her to see her clutching on my shirt and sleeping peacefully. I'll take her to school later.

I figured since Six is sleep I can catch up on some animes. I went on nextflix and went to seven deadly sins. I'm on the 4 season with 3 episode left so I might as well finish it.

Timeskip
I just got finish watching seven deadly sins. Now its time to actually get up for the day. I gentle shook my sister and told her it's time to get ready. She got up and was bout to leave when I stop her." Are you feeling any better luv" she looked at me and nodded. I sent her a nod and small smile as she walk out the door to get ready for the day.

I walk into the bathroom and got my towel and wash cloth and speaker and prepared everything for my shower. I put my braids Into a pony tail and undressed myself.I connected my phone to my speaker and played some Rod Wave. I hop in the shower and started to wash myself. After that I stepped out with my towel wrap around my body and headed to my sink and and wash my face and brushed my teeth .

I went into my room and started to dry and lotion myself . I took the bra and the underwear I took out earlier and put them on. Next I put on my out fit , socks and shoes and then I did my hair.

OUTFITAfter I put my outfit on I took my pony tails out of my hair and put it in a middle part

OUTFIT
After I put my outfit on I took my pony tails out of my hair and put it in a middle part.

OUTFITAfter I put my outfit on I took my pony tails out of my hair and put it in a middle part