9/Christmas Special

Y/N POV

I stirred in my sleep as I felt my ears popping, I gently opened my eyes just to shut them tightly because of the bright light I was greeted with.

I let my eyes adjust and fully opened my eyes trying to blink away the blurry vision.

My ears were still fuzzy but I heard people talking and things moving.

"She's awake" someone yelled

I couldn't hear the footsteps but I can tell more people came into the room and rushed to me.

Bodies started to form around me and I couldn't make out who it was... 

They tried to communicate with me but I was too tired and blind to listen...

Finally, my vision and ear cleared. I made out the people who surrounded me.

Kurapika, Ikalgo, Naruto, Luffy, Killua, Gon, Deideri, Meliodas, and Stein.

"Y/n are you okay? We were so worried about you" Luffy said

"Hey let's give her some space" we heard from the doorway.

Chef, Six, and Chopper walked in.

"Are you okay Y/n? I'm so sorry you got hurt" Six cried with tears streaming down her face.

"No, no it's not your fault, you did your part, and I'm so proud of you"

She sniffed and walked over to me slowly hesitating to touch me. I realized that she wanted to hug me.

"Naru?Luffy? Can you help me sit up, please?" Without fail they help me sit up gently against the bed.

I gave my gratitude and smiled at them. I reach my arms towards Six and she knew immediately and rushed over to embrace me.

I held her in my arms and rocked slightly, I didn't mean to worry anyone.

"Where is Mommy?" I asked holding her and combing through her curly texture hair.

"She is safe, I protected her." She sniffed and looked up at me.

"I'm so proud of you" I kissed her on the head as everyone awe at us.

"I heard what happened on the mission, you did a great job and you can take a break for a while. Stein and the others think you've been working too hard and I want you to get some rest just like you allowed all of us to rest"

Chef spoke softly walked up the side of the bed beside Kurapika.

I heard Choppers Little feet running towards the foot of the bed and asked Stein to pick him up.

"Your test results came back, they look great. We need to run a few more tests before we can discharge you" Choppers said as he sat on the bed between my foot smiling.

"The person you fought didn't do any damage to you physically as you can tell your body is in good shape. But your brain waves fluctuate a lot more than the tests I ran before. So it's safe to say she did damage mentally"

Chopper spoke sounded sad and worried about my health.

"You need to be more careful, we were there to help you if you needed it y'know?" Killua said with his eyes closed and arms behind his head.

"Yeah, why didn't you ask for help," Gon said

I looked at their conditions and realized the bandage wrapped and bandage on their arm, face, and legs, they had clothes on so I didn't know if they had more injuries.

"When I fought her by myself you guys were in really bad shape, doesn't mean you couldn't fight more, I just didn't want you to. I'm one person, just imagine more people in this state, Many universes will be unguarded, I was thinking of you guys"