5

Y/N POV

I felt my phone vibrate under my pillow causing me to groan and stir in my sleep.

It kept vibrating , which was annoying asf. I sat up slightly to grab my phone from up under me making sure to be careful knowing my sister was still sleeping. My eyes squinted as the light of my phone flash directly into my eyes.

5:30... shit I forgot I had training . Why did I agree to do this again? I felt tiny hands gripping my shirt tightly. I look down and saw my little sister squirming in her sleep. This isn't the first this have happen , but this time it seems more intense.

She was sweating so much, her breathing patterns are uneven , she's burning up too.What the hell is going on ,This rarely happens. This has to be one of those really bad dreams. I knew I couldn't do much so I wrapped my arms around her body and held her close.

That seems to work because her breathing got more steady and slow and the constipated look on her face was dissolving into a peaceful one.

Damn , I really need to get ready to go see Chef.

I slowly move my body backwards, towards the end of the bed trying not to wake my sister up. Once my legs was off the bed, i gently grabbed my sister hands and pulled them off me.
Luckily she didn't wake up.

I we into the half bathroom that was in my room. The bathroom only contained a sink , mirror, and a toilet.

I grabbed my wash rag and wet it with warm water. I ringed my rag out and began to wash my face making sure to get the crust out my eyes and getting the dried up drool on my cheek.

After that , I went to grab my tooth brush and brush my teeth. I finish the rest of my daily routine and took off my bonnet . I took apart the four twist in my hair and just brush it into a slick back middle part ponytail. If on put on my slippers and grabbed my things and began to walk out of the door.

Before I walk out the door , I went over to my sister and knelt beside the bed and put my hand on her shoulder and began to pray.

" Lord if you hear me please send your angels down here to protect my sister from all evil in jesus name I pray amen."

(Sorry to all atheist)

After I did a quick prayer over her , I gave her a kiss on the cheek and quietly walked out the door.

5:55 , I have to eat something. I walked into the cafeteria to see some people already up like Naruto , Sakura , Luffy , And The whole Soul Eater Universe. I walked up to Sakura and sat next to her.

" Hey , I just wanted to say thank you so much for healing me , love" I said smiling softly at her.

"O-oh your welcome Y/N-Chan" she said as she look of to the side with bright blush on her face.

I turned to look at Naruto and Luffy as they was already staring at me.

"What are you guys doing up early anyways" I said

" We had to get up early to patrol , why are you still in your pajamas " Luffy answer

" Yeah , you have like 3 minutes left til your training session" Naruto said as he glance at the clock to see the time.

" oh , I was going to ask Chef for some clothes. Speaking of which I need to go look for him , bye guys" I said getting up from my seat.

"Bye Y/N" the three teens said all together.

I was on my way to Chef's office and pick up an apple on the way. I glanced at my phone to see the time. 6:03 damn hopefully they can hold out until I get there.