4

Y/N POV
The three males took me through a portal where it was only bright green grass and distance trees. This is the same setting I was in when I first arrived. I tried to turn around to talk to the guys but they're were gone.

I started to look around. I was confused of where they've went. I felt a large breeze of wind speed past me , knocking me down on the floor." Damn wtf was that."I tried to get up again but this time the breeze came 2x faster and harder.i fell to the floor again and decided to stay there.

I figure if I keep getting up I will probably only get knock down again. So I laid on my back and rolled on the grass. I want to go find the boys. Maybe they're in the fore- I stop mid sentence as a felt a leg kick me in side as hard they can making a mixture of spit and blood came out my mouth. I looked up and nobody was there . Shit is this the training?if so I'm getting my butt kicked.

Think Y/N think. I saw the 3 figure come at me with weapons. I can tell by their body that one of them is a girl and I can tell by how short one of them is and that it's probably a little child. That last figure was normal height and had a male body type. So I'm guessing it's a boy. They came charging at me I couldn't do anything but dodge.

They're coming at me fast. I can't keep up. Just as I thought that the girl with a stick in hand swing and hit the side of my stomach. I wince in pain and I almost lost blance. The small child came and bit my ankle HARD. I yelled and fell on my knees. The last figure had a sling shot and shot an egg in my face.

I hurried and wiped my face and look around the 3 figures was gone. I'm getting confused and upset. I need to calm down. That's what they want me to do, they want me to get side tracked and angry. Relax

I tried to stand up again but the damn wind won't let me. Wtf is wrong with this wind.?And where was are those three boys? All of this was confusing me. How is this suppose to help me train.

Relax and breathe. I kept breathing in and out. In and out. As I'm doing so I still heard the wind surrounding me . The more I relax the more I can hear the wind. Maybe that's why I kept getting hit. I couldn't hear it.

I've gotten up but this time before the wind could hit me I heard it. I heard it coming towards my left so I moved right . It tried to aim straight for my back but I laid flat on the floor , letting the wind speed past me. It kept coming at me and I kept dodging . I don't know what happened but it seems like the wind movement have gotten slower.

Maybe that's why it's easier to predict it's moves even with hearing. I kept moving until I came a concerning stop. I felt hand wrap around my ankles and hand wrap around my wrist , putting it behind my back. And felt more hands over my neck. I couldn't hear the wind no more. Ummm? Weird. I look over to see...................

Nico Robin

Wow she's so pretty

Wow she's so pretty.. I thought to myself. After I recognize her she made two big mountains of hands and surrounded me with it so I can be trapped inside her hand mountains. It was so dark and I couldn't move because her hands was still around my ankles and wrist. I've begin to think about what I should do. I can't use magic yet so that's out of the picture.