6

Y/N POV

I spent most of the night resting in the infirmary. Chopper took all the bullets out of my body and cleaned all my wounds ,while Sakura healed the wounds. Even after they healed me they still wouldn't let me leave me

*Flashback*

"You have to stay here and rest for the night Y/N " Chopper told me

"Huh?? Why , I'm healed" I said looking at him

"He's right Y/N , even though you are healed , your still low on energy.  So you will probably pass out on the way to your room" Sakura said sending me a caring smile.

"Hmm" Chopper hummed in agreement.

Dammit they're adorable. *sign*
I just look at them and send them a smile. They're so caring to someone they don't even know really.

Everybody was so caring to me . Maybe it's because I'm they're only hope and so they want to be nice so I won't leave them. Yeah , that makes sense.

I grabbed Chopper and pulled him into my chest causing him to squeal. I was lowkey suffocating him but we ain't gon talk about it.

"Thank you love bug , for healing me I couldn't have done this without you." I told him as I gave him kisses all over his face.(not the lips)

"You really think that's gonna make me feel special you damn bastard " he said doing his little cute dance.

I look at Sakura making her blush bright red. I grabbed her wrist and pulled her into a hug too.

"Thanks you so much sweetheart " I said kissing Sakura all over her face too. She blushed so hard , she done passed out on the floor.

"AHHHH SAKURA, ARE YOU OKAY? Y/N you should rest, I believe you have more training in the morning, you need all the energy you can get" he told me jumping off my bed to help Sakura.

I laid down and started to drift into a deep sleep.

Flashback Over

I just got out of the bath and was now wrapped in a towel. I had Chef replace my training clothes so I can pick it up in the morning. I went inside my room and saw Sanji and and Six on the bed sleeping. Six looks so peaceful.

*gasp* awe Six is holding onto Sanji's hand . Omg this is so cute, I need to stop playing and get ready.

I went into the bathroom and did my morning routine. I had to be quick with it , I didn't want to be late like yesterday. I put on my undergarments and threw on a robe from my closet.

I walked over to Six and gave her a kiss on the cheek. I then walked over to Sanji and gave him a hug causing him to wake up.

"Y/N is that you?" He spoke lowly as he was trying to wake up fully.