7

I was already up and ready for the day. I just got finished brushing my teeth and washing my face. I threw on the same ripped outfit I've been wearing the pass few days. Lately at lot been on my mind , my sister started training so I barely would get to see her anymore, I have training to do myself , and I barely get any rest because of it.

Today I train with Seven deadly sins. Not gonna lie I'm excited, but I've been missing my friend and my mom for some time now too. At least I've learnt alot about my new powers and how to use it. My brain lately been filled with clutter, Everytime I think , it's only negative thoughts. I've always had thoughts but not to the point it was constant.

I was walking out the door in deep thought that I couldn't hear someone come up behind me. I felt an arm wrap around my shoulders. I look to see Stein.

"What's the matter , I see you're upset about something ?" Stein turned his head to look me in the eyes to show he is truly concern

There's something about Stein that just intrigues me. He's always so calm , I really never see him upset maybe in the show  like once or twice even so he an overall chill dude.

I didn't even show any signs of emotions on my face , I was just walking around like usual with my smile. But he saw right through me. I'm really good at hiding my emotions so no one notice but knowing his ability I should have expected it.

I'm not depressed I promise, but sometimes........

"Ah it's nothing , just overthinking some things" I knew I wasn't being honest with my self. I hate having these kinds of emotions because it ruin relationships with people I hold dear to my heart.

"You know , if you need someone to talk to I'll be right here " he send me a smile and went on about his day I guess.

I'm not dumb I know he knew I was lying. I mean he can literally see through my soul, I guess he just ain't want to pressure it. Hopefully these thoughts can go away I want to be positive always.

STEIN POV

I knew she was lying , but me pressing the situation isn't gonna do any good.
I've notice her emotions go further into the dirt ever since she came here. 
When I first notice something was wrong it wasn't like the usual. Usually I can tell someone emotions by the certain shape or color your soul is.
(This may not be true idk they ain't state it in the show yet )

With her's, Her's was all mixed up, her soul couldn't find it's shape and color was a dull color. The shapes was moving so fast it was overwhelming. Even though the color was dull it was bright. I never encounter this before, my guess is that she's having mixed emotions but I'm not sure.

I'm not the only one who seems to notice this. I've realized Crona have seen it too, he is the one that made me look into this further. He was worried and now I'm worried. Hopefully it's not because she offered to help us. I hope were not the cause of these feelings, tch great now I'm having doubts.