13

Y/N POV
I woke up in agony. I don't know what is the cause but my left side is throbbing. I started rolling around in my bed trying to ease the pain. Wtf? Maybe it could one of those painful cramps you usually get in your leg. But my WHOLE left side? Leg, arm, left torso, all of it? I started to breathe heavily and sqruiming faster and letting out whimpers. Tears start to build as the pain got more intense and stronger. What is wrong? Just when a knock was heard from the bed the pain started ease?

"You have to get up, everyone is meeting for breakfast" I can hear Death the Kid screaming through the door with the pounding getting louder each knock.

The pain wasn't easing, it was numbing me. My breath starts to slow but is still heavy to the unusual feeling. The pounding continues as my head started to spin and spin. I couldn't think. I couldn't speak. All I could do is shut my eyes tightly and lay on my right side to keep pressure off of it. So out of it I couldn't hear the door open.

Kid I'm assuming grabbed my left arm and let out a gasp. what is he gasping for? He dropped my arm and it just slaps my side and I can feel the painful numbness come back. Thanks a lot. My left ear starts to go in and out as I heard people rushing into the room.

I couldn't move, why can't I move, please let me move. I was being carried, rushed somewhere. Hopefully to the ER. I need some painkillers. If painkillers can even fix this. I don't understand, I was fine last night.

My eyes was encounter with bright lighting as soon as I attempted to open them. Everything was so blurry, all I see is a mask being but over my face. My eyes rolled back to my head , I'm so clueless. What is going on?
Chef POV
Yesterday was a real relaxing day for all of us. I'm glad we all could just have one day stress free.

*Knock Knock Knock*. Kid came into my room breathing heavily.

"What's the mat-" he cuts me off

"It's *huff* Y/N. Something's wrong with Y/N *huff*"

Something's always wrong with this girl.

"Show me" I demanded and followed Kid to the ER...

WHAT THE HELL?

I walked into the room and saw Chopper, Sakura, Stein, and Tsuande surrounding Y/N. Who was hooked to a lot of machines, and her arm.......... Her left arm........  covered in yellow glowing veins. Shit! She was fine yesterday.

"I've never seen anything like this before. How could this have happened. She was with us all day yesterday" Chopper cried silently.

"Maybe it happened in one of her fights, let's think back

"Maybe it happened in one of her fights, let's think back. When she was with the Meliodas she got out of control and her whole body glowed, and her eyes turned yellow when she trained with King." Sakura said.

"Or we just missed something from yesterday" Tsuande added.

"Or maybe-" Stein was cut off when someone open the doors.