3

NINE POV

I just left the girls and went into the car and blucked myself in. "What the hell did you give the brat"  he said as he pulled put of the drive way." It was just a book about anime , relax." I said as I kept my eyes on the road." I know wtf you gave to that bitch , don't lie to me." He said as he slightly speed and grip the steering wheel tighter.

"You don't CALL your own daughter a BITCH ARE YOU FUCKING CRAZY?!" I said as I finally turned to look at him. "I wouldn't have to if you would've gave me a son, instead of two piece of shits" he said so casually like he didn't care." What wrong with a daughter you bitch!" I exclaimed.

He harshly pull the car over and grabbed my chin pulled me to his face." Because girls is no good for anything except for laying on their backs and being house wives. Like you , you're not worth it. You KNOW the only reason I'm with you was for breeding purposes only, I thought me and mom made that shit clear to you. You ain't even do it right. I wouldn't be surprised if those bitches aren't mines you whore. Now be good and follow instructions and be fucking quiet "he let go of my face harshly and was about to start the car up again.

I've had enough I've had enough of being his little slave he can just pick and throw away all the time. I did the right thing. I know I did. Y/N will be a great, Chef, And my baby Six will be a great assistant. They're perfect for this job. I recently just got a message from Derrick telling me they arrived and now training.  I'm so proud. I know they will do great. They're my kids after all. he finally started the car and got back on the road." Why are you so against women?" I asked curiously.

"I don't have anything against women , it's just women like you who needs to know their place. What the hell was you doing thinking Y/N had any potential of being like Derrick, she's a girl . Girls can't and never will be Chef, You gave your own daughter false hope , tch dumbass"

I just nodded softly and waited til we got to a stop light. We sat there in silent. I counted to 5. 1.......2......3.......4.......5. I took off my seatbelt and charge at him . Grabbed him by his hair and use my other free hand an pounded his face in." I'm tried of you fucking playing with me. Stop down talking my kids before I kill you" I said as I kept beating him. Cars honking at us for us to go but I kept beating him. After all the years of  abuse this was nothing. My right hand lit up a pretty blue and purple electricity.

I pushed my hand forward  towards his chest and watch as my hand electrified him

I pushed my hand forward  towards his chest and watch as my hand electrified him. He was shaking so much in his chair, it was honestly interesting to watch. After I got all my anger out he was still shaking and I wanted to get home I sat on his lap facing the road and started to drive home. He gon learn not to fuck with me anymore. I will be watching you Y/N,Six be careful mommy loves you both.
/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
Y/N POV

Right now I'm standing in front of the monster trio. Getting ready to train. "Y/N-SWAANNNNN" I look to my left and saw Sanji with heart for eyes and doing a silly dance.

 "Y/N-SWAANNNNN" I look to my left and saw Sanji with heart for eyes and doing a silly dance

" you look so beautiful,  even though I never saw you before. " he said. I sweated and look away to avoid contact . Zoro look at him with an  disgusting expression. " Hey Ero Cook Shut the hell up for once." He said as Sanji stop dancing and stare at Zoro with a mean mug."You shut the hell up Moss head, wasn't nobody talking to you damn, you ruin everything " Sanji and rolled his eyes then sending me a wink with a little blush on his cheek.

Luffy then notice naruto right behind me."Oh! Hey Naruto are you Y/N excourt or something?" Luffy ask smiling brightly at the two. " Something like that" Naruto said blushing while scratching the back out of his neck. He had to admit you was really beautiful.  He liked the way your features glow in the sunlight." Well I will leave you three to train Y/N well, Chef is counting on you. " he then look at me .

" Y/N , this is Sanji,Zoro,and Luffy, but I'm sure you already knew that hehe" Naruto said and then left to go on another mission Chef asigned. " Well we should get started right Y/N ?" I look to see Luffy talking to me . I nodded tirelessly. " I'm ready" I said. " That's the spirit"

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////This was a short chapter because I was bored and had nothing to do ik I said I was going to update tomorrow,  I still am but I was bored and had to to something so here's a special c...

This was a short chapter because I was bored and had nothing to do ik I said I was going to update tomorrow,  I still am but I was bored and had to to something so here's a special chapter for anyone who is reading. I'm pretty sure is nobody but oh well.
I'm going to be giving visual of certaining things in this story like gifs and picture so you can have a better understanding through out the story. I do except ideas and suggestions so leave them in the comments. Please vote.SORRY FOR ANY ERRORS OR INCORRECT GRAMMAR.Bye