2

I don't know if I should add Attack On Titans. Let me know if you want to to add it and any others animes. Enjoy!
///////////////////////////////////////////////////
Y/N POV
Darkness.......
Darkness......
Darkness-

"Wake , you okay" "Open eyes" " Can Hear?" "Hey" I kept hearing distance voices but I can't see anything, everything is black but it's like I'm walking inside the darkness? Idk . It's weird,  "Wake up" "You okay?" "Open your eyes" " Can you hear me"

the voices kept getting louder and louder.  More louder it got the more scare I was. I ran through the darkness and didn't stop what so ever. The voices got louder and louder . It was driving me insane, it was so overwhelming,  I couldn't take it no more.

"WAKE UP" "OPEN YOUR EYES" "ARE YOU OKAY?" "CAN YOU HEAR ME?" "WAKE UP" "WAKE UP " "WAKE UP" "WAKE UP".

*GASP* I shot up from whatever I was from and started to breath heavily . I couldn't breath , my breaths was so laggy , my vision was blurry and my heart is on fire rn. After a while trying to catch my breath ,I've gotten the hang of it.

I look around my surroundings to see if I can find some help. I don't even know how I got here. Where the book ? Or maybe it summoned me here?hell idk. I didn't see anything that can help me. I'm surrounded by bright green grass. I see some trees in the distance maybe there's a forest. Wait. Where tf is Six?.

I've begin to panic again and look around all over for to find her next to me still sleeping. I relaxed and begin to calmed down . I was really getting tired again , but that was most likely because I'm lazy. I was trying to think of what we should do . We need to find help. I was getting ready to get and pick up Six when."Oh your awake , finally I've been waiting" a voice said behind. A very familiar voice.

I look behind me and my eyes widened and mouth was wide. There in front of me stood and 5'10 male.(I just guess his height , just go along with it.) With yellow spiky hair. He had a jacket on that black from the neck to the shoulders , and the rest was orange. He had orange pants, with a white wrap around his right thigh, he had shoes that made his toes stick out and he has a hidden leaf head band.

Omfg where the hell am I. Wtf is NARUTO UZUMAKI doing here in front of me. I couldn't form any sentences I was shock . " Hey uh , you okay there?" He ask so kindly.  I just simply nodded my head and closed my mouth.

" Do you know who I am , by your expression it seems like you know me ?" He said as he came closer to me. I nodded my head and turned to face him."hi, my name is Y/N and this beside me is my little sister Six."I introduced us.

He brightly smiled at me.'omg his smile is so cute lord have mercy' I just gave him a lazy smile back. I was about to ask him where are we when he answered already  "You're in the kingdom where people fight to keep our universes safe"

universes? He go on to continue."The thing is, the people that originally help fight to keep our universes safe, was all taken away and murdered. We didn't know what to do , but Chef did so now we all just under his order now " he said in the sad tone.

We all? Who else is here? Who is this chef? So many unanswered questions. " I just saw you and your sister fall from the sky. When I came to check on you , you guys wouldn't wake up so I thought I would bring back some food and water."

He said as I now realized that he had a bunch of things in his hand. I was curious so I asked." Do you have a  home? why didn't you take us back where the other people were?" I said as I kindly took the offer of him handing me a piece of bread."I did tell Chef what happen, he is aware you are coming back to town with me. He said he would like to talk to you also."