10

Y/N POV

The party ended and everyone went to their rooms while some went to go on their night shift. Chopper ran some tests on me and told me that I should get my results in the morning.

I don't know why but I can't sleep, my head is so clouded with bullshit. I had so many questions that failed to be answered, like why did Six seem so out of character? She is capable of being happy of course, she is always happy when she is with me but her smiled seemed so forced. I wasn't the only one who notice that because Choji notice as well.

Choji was one of the people that Six hung out with along with Gon and Killua. Choji and I talked many times before so I trust him around Six.

Why didn't Mom show up? I mean the guys got everything situated and they had time to throw a party so why couldn't she come?

The pink headed bitch I fought was strong as hell but what happend to the people that was controlled by her, I hope they okay.

At least these people been off my ass for a while and drifting away from the thought that I'm depressed.

Yes, I've had battles in the past but I think I'll be okay, I mean I'm a bad bitch so why wouldn't I be fine or not be able to handle pressure?

That's another topic for another day.
The gifts that everybody got me was so amazaing and I had a really fun time.

I don't got to worry about my health because it's already been confirmed that nothing significant have been damaged, that's why they was able to have the party.

I don't even know why time it is now but once Chopper comes in here and give me the go to gtf, I'm out.

I high key miss my girl Jackie, she probably lonely.

I was still in my thought when I heard someone opening the door.

"Oh, you're awake. Sorry if I disturbed you." Chopper's little body walking to the stoll in front of the best and climbed up.

"I'm just doing my hourly check on you, making sure your okay" he had his cute pjs on with his book bag on his shoulders.

"I'm okay, thank you Chopper" he cutely smiled and his small tailed jumped. He proceeds to take the bag of his shoulder and pull out a clip bored.

"Me and Sakura finished your test and everything came out alright, turns out the blow you faced was  temporary and faded away already." He looked up from the clip board to see if I had any questions.

"So does that mean I get to leave?" He nodded and crawled closer to me.

"Everyone was devastated and thought you was going to die, it was so dull in here. Everyone was either soaking on their own or doing something else to relieve the stress. They need you here but only keep this between me and you" he whispered to me.

"Oh yeah, you cried too right?" I said teasingly.

"Like hell I would cry for a pathetic human" He said as he held his head down shivering.

"Awe, bud you don't have to be shy. I'm sorry that I worry you guys so much. I promise I won't be so careless and selfish next time." He jumped in my lap and pushed his face in my chest.

"You better" I giggled. He was a cutie pie.

"Hey bud, how is Six? What's she doing right now" I rubbed his back and he shot his head up and looked at me.

"Oh, I saw her on my way here. She was with her Mom and they was walking somewhere. But Six look really cold like she didn't have no emotions" he said.