8

Y/N POV

I started to stir in my sleep as I felt bodies jumping on me.

"Y/N , WAKE UPPPPPPPPP!!!" The person said as they kept jumping on me. I slowly opened my eyes too see
Gon and Six. *GASP* GON AND SIX. I was so happy to see my sister and Gon. Oh yeah I was working with HxH universe today.

"Wake up , we have a surprise for you. You have to hurry before it gets ruined" Six kept shaking me. I grabbed her arms and pulled her into a hug. She is coming more out of her shell by the day, I'm proud of her..

"I heard you, just let me get my hug first" I held her closer and tightly before letting go and sitting up on my bed. I looked over to Gon as he sat there just smiling at us. I waved at him.

"How are you Gon, ready for today?" He smiled at me and nodded eagerly.

"Yes I am , the others are too" he is literally so adorable. I nodded and rubbed his hair and he accepted the affection.

"But Six is right. We have a surprise for you" Gon gentle grabbed my hand and pulled me off my bed.

Once I was off the bed he look at Six as they nodded their heads at each other

Once I was off the bed he look at Six as they nodded their heads at each other. Gon took one hand and Six took the other and lead me to the cafeteria.

They ran down the halls holding my hands with big smiles on there faces.
We finally arrived at the door which is never close until today

Gon gave it 3 knocks as shuffling and thumps was heard inside. Then it got quiet as the door opened slightly and we walked in. Everybody was standing around even Chef.

"THANK YOU Y/N!" Everybody screamed

"Huh?" I was confused. What was all this don't tell me Stein told-

"We wanted to surprise you for all your hard work" Rock lee jumped up giving me a thumbs up.

OH? They think I'm dumb

OH? They think I'm dumb. I - WOOOOOOOOW

"We also wanted to reward you for passing your few sessions " Ban spoke walking up healed.