14

CHEF'S POV
I've been working overtime and haven't had enough sleep at all.... Y/N have something wrong with her I know it , but we can't do anything until we have more information.... I'm just worried...

My phone started to vibrate as I saw Lee name pop up across the screen... concerned immediately covered my face as I answered the phone to hear Lee's heavy breathing on the other side...

"Lee? Are you and Y/N alright??"

"C-chef, something is wrong with Y/N, h-her eyes are b-black and red.."

Whimpering could be heard from the back ground.. assuming that is Y/N..

I started to press several buttons alerting my selected few from yesterday...

"Ask her if she is in pain?" I said putting on my coat and rushing out the door and started to head towards the lab..

"I'm fine..." I heard her from the other line...

"Lee keep her there, if anything else happened alert us please. We are on our way." I hung up the phone as I finally reached the Lab.. as expected most of medical characters are here now...

"Chopper, Stein, Tsunade, let's go I've got new information on Y/N. Sakura stay here with the other patients... the rest of you bring your medical equipment" I walked out of the lab with them following me with confused faces...

"Is this about Y/N?" Chopper asked innocently

"When is it ever not about her" Stein playfully said

"Did you find any new information?" Tsunade asked eagerly

As they continue to ask more question, I started to go around and collect some of my strongest workers.... Black and red eyes??? Some shit about to pop....

"Ban, follow me. "

Ban nodded looking down at his blinking button

I saw Kakashi sitting by the cafeteria with his blinking button on his wrist and waved him down...

"No time to explain, I need you to come to with me" he didn't complain as he followed...

"Aizawa, you got the alert right? It's go time"

"*sigh*"

We was have way to the portal as I saw Killua with Gon. Me and him made eye contact but he looked away before I could say anything.. he was trying to avoid me but Gon wasn't..

"Hey, what a group you have... where are you guys going" Gon asked looking at the gang I gathered up...

"Uhh, don't worry about it... what are you guys doing up this early anyways... have any of you guys seen Illumi, Luffy or Naruto?" I felt eyes burning in the side of my head as Killua was glaring at me, like a warning...