Chapter 4

Chapter 4: Living with a self-proclaimed dimension traveler ( Part 2 )

     Today, he was practicing his archery again. He was currently using the trees as practicing targets. He was shooting them down with arrows. Targeting them with piercing accuracy.

He close his hands and tugged the bowstrings. He can hear the arrow run to the wind fastly. He noted that it was faster and stronger than the sound it made before. A slight smile was revealed on his face when the arrow pierced the tree. It was right on the mark he have drawn previously just like on the other trees.

A bullseye.

He hoped that old man Mormalk can see his progress. He was certain that the old man would be happy and proud of him. Someday, he wanted to become an adventurer. Just like the old man.

" Ahhhhgkkkk!!! "

But, not right now.

He grimaced when he heard the very loud shout. He has even dropped his bow and arrows because of the unexpected sound that came from hell. He rubbed his two slightly pointy ears. That sound was enough to nearly make his sensitive ears go deaf. After making sure that it wasn't painful anymore, he picked up the bow and go in the direction where the painful screeching voice came from.

He didn't spend an hour walking towards the place where the voice came from. He just arrived after a few minutes. When he arrived, he was not speechless at the scene that was happening in front of him.

The self-proclaimed dimension traveling formerly human voluntary vampire was currently laying on the ground and struggling.

" Get away little hellions!! "

He was squirming and struggling like a.. excuse his language, but he would compare that the Vampire was currently like a pathetic little worm.

" I'm your donator! Ungrateful bastards! Check! "

The Vampire, Mister Theodore Solonea was being attacked by the white-horned rabbit. Crawling, hopping, and rushing their way toward him. The vampire keeps throwing them away from him and trying to gain a distance from the rabbits. Some of the lucky rabbits that get so close to the vampire have bitten Mister Theodore.

" Oh, you have finally arrived! "

Mister Theodore has finally noticed his arrival. He looks glad when he saw his presence.

" Could you help me out with my predicament? "

Slightly, he nodded his head. Mister Theodore's smile becomes brighter. Putting a distance a little bit. He started putting arrows on the bow one by one. Pulling the bowstrings one after another.

The thrown rabbits in the air by Mister Solonea were pierced by his arrows one by one. They made an awful dying noise before being pulled down by gravity. Struggling on the ground for a few seconds, making a keening noise, and finally letting out their last breath and dying.

A total of ten dead rabbits were laying on the ground dyed with crimson.

Clap

Clap

Clap

Clap

Clap

" That was amazing... Your work resulted in amazing results. It feels wonderful isn't? "

Mister Theodore gets up from the ground. The bite marks and scratches from the rabbits disappeared instantly. He also sighed as he stared at his dirty and ruined clothes.

" Way to ruin my clothes, those little hellions. "

Mister Theodore stared at the dead rabbits on the ground. His normal emerald eyes turned crimson.