Chapter 6

AN: I think I need to point out the names of who was saying who so some people don't get confused. Maybe if the chapter is too confusing and there are so many characters.

Anyway, good news everyone! I forgot to tell you that I already have the Kama. I got her during the last day and the last 10 minutes of the Ooku Banner. I got my first SSR assassin in FGO!

Now I am currently in QP Hell because it was so damn expensive in leveling up her skills. I just need Godjuna, Merlin, Orion, and Space Ishtar and my goal SSR goal servants for this year would be completed. ( And maybe rolling for Waver and Reines since I still don't have an SSR support servant. I won't be rolling for Mysterious Heroine X Alter and Okita Alter since I already have 2 alter egos in my Chaldea.

( Sorry for my rant. Please ignore it if you want )

Anyway, the picture above is what the MC would look like in a Magical costume minus the hair color and eye color. The picture isn't mine and I just got it on Google. I thought that it would fit some criteria from my imagination.

___________________

Chapter 6: Kaleid Liner Prisma Jasper

     " With the power of love and friendship!..."

Seriously...

" Evil would fear my name!.. "

Does he...

" A magical knight delivering justice!.."

Need...

" Kaleid Liner Prisma Jasper at your service!~ "

To listen to those things?

   Even though he wasn't the one saying those words, listening to those lines makes him feel very embarrassed for some reason.

" Is that okay Vampire Apprentice? "

Currently, he was watching Mister Theodore fuss over Jasper.

" No! You need to put more feeling into it! Make it more lively and feel cutesy!! And anyway, don't call me a vampire apprentice! "

" But you're not my master anymore. "

Jasper... Is the strange living staff that Mister Theodore take out from his Kaleidobox a few days before. The Vampire also calls it a Kaleidostaff. And its complete name is  Kaleid Liner Prisma Jasper which was different from its nickname.

It was really strange to see a sentient weapon. He has realized just how that the Nasuverse where Mister Theodore came from is a world filled with craziness.

" Your student is now my Master. "

He suddenly became the victim of two intense gazes coming from Mister Theodore and maybe Jasper.

" Oh, that's right! "

He wasn't still used to it.

" My student, come here! Let's do the magical transformation again. Jasper, you better say the lines with more enthusiasm and sincerity! "

" I promise not vampire apprentice. "

" Don't call me that. "

Being called and treated as a student by Mister Solonea, he wasn't still used to it.

He walks towards Mister Theodore and Jasper. The vampire was looking at him expectantly.

" Here! "

" Wait, Vampire App– "

Mister Theodore handed Jasper to him. Sighing, he does know what he needs to do.

" Please handle me more gently, Master. "

He has also done it a few days before. Adjusting his grip, he raises the staff and that pointing toward the sky.

{ Magimorph! }

He could feel something surrounding his body. Other than hearing the sentient staff's voice inside his mind.

" Here it is! "

Seriously...

A few moments later, he already found his old and worn-out clothes replace by newer and more fine-looking clothes.

He looks at Mister Theodore and found the vampire grinning at him. He felt that there was something wrong with him every time the vampire grins after this thing that he called a "magical transformation".

" Good! Good! Good! I'm proud of you my student! "

It was like the vampire was making fun of him. He couldn't tell why would his magical transformation brings amusement to the vampire.

He started doing some strange things that were called poses just like what the vampire had instructed him. Meanwhile, Jasper was the one who was saying the lines in his monotone voice that were much more energetic. and high pitch than usual.

" With the power of love and friendship!.. "

Here we go again...

------------------------

        It was unexpected for the little one but it seems that he got used to it as time passed. It was a good thing for the child. Practicing magic and learning new things from him did the kid good things for the kid. As the child spent his time in the house and the forest, the child forgets the things outside them.

For example, the village and the people among them. It would be better if the child doesn't care about them. Following the child sometimes, he would see how the villagers always treated the kid. Just because he was different from the villagers. He suffered from them. The child has always treated them kindly and respectfully. But they have to pay it back with unkindness and hostility.

It would be a wonderful thing if the child forgets them. Or maybe, the child wouldn't suffer anymore if it is the other way around?

Hmmm... Now that was some wonderful thought.

[ Mister Theodore I wouldn't just keep practicing magical transformation every day wouldn't I? ]

" Of course not. "

His student needs to be awesome after all.

" I would teach you a lot of things from Nasuverse. Like magecraft and magic from the age of gods... Or maybe even the grandest feat like the True Magic! I'm sure that you would like them. "

[ Thank you, Mister Theodore ]

It wouldn't do if his Student end up being an average nobody. He would be dissatisfied since he wouldn't be living up to his reputation as one of the old men of Jewel's pupils.

His apprentice must also end up as awesome and powerful as him. And most of all, he must become eccentric and crazy like him!

" Okay... Change of plans! You must start running from now on! "

[ Why? ]

" Because my children would start chasing you and biting your ass! "

The little kid look at his hellion children and started running fastly as he could.