-1-

Monsoon Yes It was the Season of Monsoon. It was All Dark At Night and The sound of heavy rain was filled in a dark room.Being Alone is Not Only A Sign of Breakup or Lonliness But It's a Choice too.

Yes He Always Find Peace Being Alone Sitting in a Dark room listening to his favourite song on his sexy I- Pad. It was his choice to be alone and not to mingle with anyone except his dad.

He was respected by Many and Feared by everyone ofcourse for showing that you are strong and all good alone he choosed to be Rude and Arrogant for his whole life.

He Look Up and Walk Towards The Big Open Balcony and Stood There feelings the sound of Heavy rain. He Closed his Eyes and Open it again. All He could Feel is Emptiness.

He Huffed and Went back to his room closing the door and Windows and Went to a mission which he used to do from many years "To Sleep Peacefully".

He closed his eyes and open again,Switch his position to right and left and again right but was unable to sleep.

Soon He Slept and Woke up after the several Knocks on the room door and He Lazily walk towards the door and open it.

Maid- Rao Sahab Bade Malik ne aapko nashte pe bulaya hai.

He nodded and went towards the washroom to do his daily morning stuff and Came out Plastering a fake smile on his face and rolling the sleeves of his black shirt.

"Good Morning Mera Bacha " Said His Dad and He kiss his forehead wishing him the same.

"Aaj aapko meeting ke liye jaan hai yaad hai na? Sidharth hum chahte hai aap aache se baat kare aur gussa ko kabu mein rakhe"

Said his dad.

"Han Dad Humhe yaad hai aur kisne kaha ki hum meeting mein gussa karte hai humhe badnam na kare" he said

"Sidharth Rao jaane hi apne Daulat,Gussa aur Haseen chehre ke liye hai"

Yes Sidharth being rude and Arrogant was his favourite thing to do to hide his emotions and all And People Used to Fear him because of his short temper and used to love him because he is kind towards the people he love.

He is rich and powerful billionaire opss Rich , Powerful and Ruthless Billionaire and his dad is well Know Powerful Politician of Lucknow.

Shiv Rao- His Dad who Is His Life and The Only one Person Who Have seen him crying, Laughing and being a kid around but because of that day which he want to erase from his and his son life, his son stopped smiling and laughing and became rude and Arrogant.

He want his son to be with people so that he can enjoy life but he hate hanging with people and used to be alone as much as he can.

Shiv- Sidharth Meeting me jaye aur please gussa nahi aur humse jhuth na bola kare beta humhe dukh hota hai.

Sid- Humne kya jhuth kaha dad? aur hum gussa nahi kare ge kaha na.

Shiv- Toh aap Kal Shaam mein Humare Bole be jagah pe nahi the aur naah aap apne office the phir kaha the aap?

Sid- Dad Please Humhe Maan nahi Hum jaa rahe aap apna khayal rakhna.

With that he left leaving Shiv Rao Sad and look at his Son long gone figure.

Shiv- Kab Sidharth Samjhe Ga Ki Zindagi ase nahi chalti Jo Beet gaya woh beet gaya uff Kuch asa ho ki Iske zindagi mein sukoon aa jaye toh humhe bhi humara Haas mukh beta wapas mile.

✨ Sukoon ✨जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें