-20-

Mature Content Ahead 🤧
________________________________________

Sid was about to leave from there making her tears fall more .She held her hand but he refused to look at her.

Sid- Humse baat na kare.

Naaz- Sunne Please

She try to speak but he jerk her hand and went to lay on his side of bed.She Slowly Look At Him but he was busy in setting his pillow.

Naaz- Sunne na

With that she went near her and stood just Beside him making him lay on his side completely ignoring her.

Naaz- Rao Sahab Please na

In Cute Voice trying to melt his anger but he was hurt that how could she think of lying to him.

He turn himself and look at her red puffy eyes and again look away.

Naaz- Aapne Hi phone nahi uthaya.

She said Slowly only to be pulled by him and very next moment she was lying on him.

He look at her and she was breathing heavily due to sudden pull and closeness.

Sid- Toh Aap Humse jhuth bole gi? Humari baat aap nahi maane gi? Bass kyuki humne phone nahi uthaya bass Isliye?

She look at him and nodded in No Making Him Raise His Eyebrows in asking manner.

Naaz- Woh Mm Aapne Mmm Woh..

Sid- Naaz Sidha Sidhi Ek Baar mein kahiye. ( a Bit Irritated)

Naaz- Aapne Humpe Chilaya Isliye humhe bura laga aur bas hogayi humse Galti maaf kar de.

She said with cute Pout making him think that when he shouted on her and then he remember how he should on his landline totally forgetting that she can also call him on landline.

Sid- Are Are Nahi.. Humhe Toh Pata nahi tha ki aap landline Pe Call kar sakti hai.

She pouted more and he smirk and flip there position making her back hit the matters.

She look at his eyes only to find him staring her deeply and Intensely making a Shiver ran down her spine.

Without saying anything he dip his face in her neck making her take deep hugh breathe. She look at celling breathing heavily where he started nuzzling his nose on her soft points.

Sid- Mmmmm....

He Groan Feeling His desires overpowering him and his pant Twitch in anticipation.

She Shiver listening him and clutch his arm tight making him kiss her neck softly.
He move towards her ear kissing her neck.

Sid- Saza Toh Aapko Milne Chaiye Hmm?

He said and lick her earlobe making her moan softly and close her eyes feeling her cheecks Turing red in shyness.

Sid- Kahiye ?

With that he bite her ear softly and lick it off to sooth the pain. His one hand went near her cheecks and starting rubbing his fingers on it.

Naaz- Hmm

All she could say when he was busy devouring her neck again by kissing it slowly and slowly.

He slowly slide her Kurti strap down from her shoulder making her shiver and dig her nails on his arms.

He started kissing her shoulder and his other hand went on her back to find the chain of her kurti making her blush more and more.

She was sure that she is his and He was Her's and she is only his no matter what.
The way he was devouring her body was making her feel love.

He got the chain and pull Himself out of her shoulder and look at her to see if she is comfortable or not.

After watching her eyes closed and red Cheeks he smirk and took her lips in his making her widden her eyes.

She look at him who was already watching her while kissing her senselessly .

He left her lips making her lips red like her cheeks. He look at her eyes keep his hand still on the chain.

She blink her eyes making him smile on her. He was so freaking Blessed to have her in his life.

He again took her lip for a passionate kiss and she started digging her nails more into his arms.

As he pull the chain he left her mouth and she look away showing her shyness to him and he press a long kiss on her cheeks and unhook her b** .

She was so lost in her shyness and his boldness that she didn't knew when he open the hook.

He ran his warm fingers on her bare back making her Realize that her hook has been opened by her Besharam Rao Sahab.

He smirk on her widden eyes and she slap his arms making him kiss her lips again.

He slowly took the strap down while kissing her and as her Naked cleva** came in his eyes sight he became more hard.

Without wasting any time he dig his head in her cleava** He kissed her birthmark making her arch her back.

Whereas he was still making patterns on her back giving her hard time too.His hand came a bit front and squeeze one of her soft curve making her moan loudly.

He pull her kurti till her tummy making her eyes squeeze and hand Clutch the bedsheet tight.

He look at her naked beauty making a lump form in his throat and after feeling nothing she open her eyes only to shy more.

He was looking at her curves with red eyes filled with desire. Taking a deep breath he dug his face in her curves making her moan loud.

His other hand went to squeeze the other one giving her more pleasure. He was su**ing them so softy that she was wiggle under him in pleasure.

He move to other one and started devouring the other while his fingers pinch her sensitive bud making her scream because all this was new to her.

Her legs started shaking due to the pressure of release making him bite her bud hard and she scream when she finally released.

She started breathing heavily when he look at her knowing what exactly Happen to her.

Did he just gave her ...Her' First orga*** .He Was proud of himself after seeing her tired face just by his small act.

He kiss her curves which were swollen now by his deeds and in one go remove his t- shirt too.

He took her over him after laying back on matters and as there naked selves collided a sudden peace ran down there body.

The Feeling of sukoon hit them making them smile looking at each other. She blush when she find out that he was still busy rubbing his fingers on her curves.

Sid- So Jaye Jaan Humne Zada Thaka Diya Kya?

She nodded In no and nuzzle her nose on his Naked chest making him smile. He cover them with blanket and let the moon rays fall on them and blessing there bond .

________________________________________

Long Chapter Aha.... Writer Sharam se pani pani hogayi😂.
I Need Extra Comments Okay😭🤣.
________________________________________

Keep Commenting Please na ❤️😩.

Press the cute star icon and if you follow me I won't mind😂❤️.

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Jul 03, 2021 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

✨ Sukoon ✨जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें