-19-

He was standing leaning on wall watching his inters working when her secretary came towards him with a cup of coffee.

Sid- Thanks.

He took the coffee and started sipping making KaT droll over his aura.

Kat- Sir May I Ask You Something?

Sid- Go Ahead.

Kat- Are You Dating Someone?

She said biting her lips hoping that sid show some interest on her.But All Went away When he passed her a tough look.

Sid- Do I Pay You To talk Shit?

He shouted making everyone look at them and making her hell embarrassed.

Sid- It's Better If You Open Your Mouth Only For Work .

With That He left from there making her fake a smile to other feeling all embarrassed.

He entered his cabin and his landline was ringing making him more frustrated.He walked Towards his table and picked the call only to shout on.

Sid- I Am Not In Mood Call Me Later.

He shouted with Stern voice and Kept it Back and Made himself comfortable on his chair lossing his tie.

He Look at The Clock and Then Checked his phone it was already past 6.

There were 25+ calls on Naaz Making him hit his head by his palm.
Then Thought For a Second and Quickly Called her back.

Sid- Switched off?

He called his guard which he assigned for her.

Sid- Where is SHe?

Guard - She left with your dad sir .

Sid- What ? Oh Okay.

He cut the call and took his stuff almost running towards the elevator.

Here Shehnaaz Was Busy chit Chatting with Shiv Rao and The Duo was Continuously giggling.

Shiv- Chal Aapko Mein Yaha ke Gol Gappee Khilau.

He came out of the car and open the gate for her to come making her smile and feel proud of him.

Naaz- Humhe nahi kahana.

Shiv- Chalo Sweetheart Aapke Bf Ko Hum nahi bataye ge aur naah hi ye.

She look at the guards which gave her assuring look and literally jump in happiness taking Shiv jii towards the stall.

Shehnaaz- Bhaiya aap 2 plate gol gappee khilaye yaha.

All Exicted... Sid has scolded her for eating fast food one time making her sad like a puppy.
But Her Rao Sahab is Not here so She can Enjoy easily.

Shiv- Baby Aaram Se.

She was literally eating so fast that Shiv jii was tensed that she don't choke her food up.

Sid reached his mansion and saw his dad car still not parked.He ignored it and walk towards the Hall .

As he enter the hall Maids were busy in Cleaning everything making him look here and there.

Kaka- Chotte Rao Sahab aap Itna Jaldi Aa Gaye.

Sid- Hmm Kaka Papa Kaha hai aur Naaz?

Kaka- Bade Sahab Nahi Aaye Abhi Tak Aur Betiya Ka Nahi pata Humhe.

He give his things to kaka and called the guard once again. His eyes widen on the mere information that his guard gave to him.

Sid- This Duo will make me mad.

They both enter inside the mansion all laughing after 2 hours of Sid's arrival.

Sid was busy on call upstairs when they saw them entering Inside the hall.He went near the railing and lean on it cutting the call.

Sid- Kuch Zada hi mazedar baatein ho rahi hai kyu?.

He said a bit in Angry tone making them look up at his direction only to find him staring at them intensely.

Sid- Naaz Abhi Upar Aaye.

With that he left making Naaz Shiver And look at Rao Sahab With Puppy Eyes.

Shiv- Keh Dena Hum Shopping Mall Gaye the ghumne baaki hum Sambhal lege.

Shehnaaz smiled and hug him making him kiss her forehead.

Shiv- Jao Warna Utha Ke Le jaane aaye ga.

She blushed and moved towards his room taking slow steps.

Just when she was about to knock the door opened and she was pulled inside. Sid look at her with Anger and she look down.

Moving her aside he locked the door and turn around watching her playing with her Dupatta.

Sid- Kaha Thi Aap Hmm...

He said walking towards her and She Walked Back looking here and there.

Sid- Kuch Pucha Humne Naaz( Sternly)

Naaz- Woh woh oo Mall Gaye the.

Her voice was so low that it was only audible to sid.

Sid- Hmmm Toh aap mall gayi thi han.

He said walking more close to making her hit and the and caged by sid . She look down when he grab her jaw firmly making her look up.

Naaz- Ji Ji

Sid- Sahi Hai Aap Ab Jhuth Bhi Bolne Lagi.

He said near her lips making her jump on her place looking everywhere except his eyes.

Sid- Kahiye ( He shouted)

She made a cry face and tears started brimming her eyes thinking that she hurted him.

Naaz- Nahi Woh...Hum..

Sid- Aap Dono Street Food kha rahe the hmm woh bhi sirf gol gappee nahi aur bhi bhot kuch khaya apne humara mana karne ke baad bhi.

He said making a tear escape her eyes and he left her...And sit on bed .

Sid- Apse baas ye umeed nahi thi Naaz humhe.

He showed his hurt making her cry silently.
_________________________________________

Mature Warning for Next Chapter.
Keep Commenting Please na ❤️😩.

Press the cute star icon and if you follow me I won't mind😂❤️.

✨ Sukoon ✨जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें