-16-

Shiv- No Ice Cream Baache Bilkul Nahi.

Shiv Rao was now being a Protective Father for Her Too and He very well Know How Easily She Get Sick By Eating Cold Stuffs.

Shehnaaz was looking at her with puppy eyes making him nod in no and look other side making her Huff.

Shehnaaz- Bass Ek Spoon ple..

Sid - Kya Ek Spoon Chaiye aapko hmm.

He came from back and stood behind her and she was sitting on sofa and Shiv Rao Beside her.

Shiv- Are Mein..

Shehnaaz- Nahi Kuch Nahi (Freaking Out)  Woh ase hi humne kaha kuch khass nahi ( In Low Voice)

Shiv Rao Smirked Seeing her being scared of him and him looking at her with smile which made him smile too.

Sidharth- Humse chupa rahi ab aap hmm

He said and sat beside her making her look at Shiv Jii with Puppy Eyes.

Shiv- Okay Bacho Ab Tumlog Laado Ya Pyaar Karo Mein Chala.

He stood up Kissing there forehead and Started walking towards his room but turn to say something.

Shiv- Han Lekin Humari Baachi Ko Tang Na Karna  ( He wink ).

Sid- Dad ( Irritated)

Next Shiv Rao was Disappeared and Sid Look at Naaz With Full Concentration.

Sid- Kahiye ab.

Naaz- Kuch Nn...

Sid- Naaz Humse Na Chupaye Kahiye Aap Jaldi( a Bit Stern Cutting her off)

She Look other side and He Got Up and Held her wrist making her stand too and very next moment she gasp seeing him carrying him in his arms.

Naaz- Koi Dekh lega na Kare Please.

She said But One Glare was enough to make her pout and shut up making him Smirk and peek the pout making her blush.

Sid- Sabko Pata hai ki Hum Humari Janeman Sath Kuch Bhi kar skte hai.

Making her blush more and hide her face inside his chest making him Chuckle softly.

He reached his room and drop her on bed making her shock as his room was damn huge.

( Mansion Tour Later )

His room was fully black with few Golden tint of decoration and design and his bed mattress was soft making her rub her feet on it .

Sid came back after locking the door which she was Unaware of and was busy looking here and there.

The Balcony View was no Decent and Beautiful making her eyes twinkle and he sat beside her taking her in his arms.

She came out of her Thoughts and the reality hit her hard when he placed his lips on her making her toes curl in anticipation.

She was in his room and in his house which making her cheeks red and Sidharth noticed it very well.

His hand reached near her cheeks and Started crassing it making her shiver his touches makes her weak .

He was busy devouring her lips and she was busy crassing his hairs and suddenly she clutched his hairs tight when he bite on her lower lips .

Licking and sucking that bite he left her lips and made her lay down hovering over her.

Sid- Ab Aap Khaiye hm.

Shehnaaz breathe heavily because there closeness was making her legs go jelly belly.She Look Another side and sid dug his face in her neck inhaling her scent making her Giggle.

Sid- Kahiye na Jaan Humari.

He said near her ears and she Started saying but suddenly he lick his earlobe making her moan.

(Wrong Move)

Next his groan reached her ear making her Bite her own lips not knowing what to do next.

He look at her with full of desires in his eyes making her shy and look down and he kissed her forehead.

Sid- Bataye isse phele ki hum apne aap ko sambhalne bhul jaye.

His shameless talks uff.

Shehnaaz told him about her health issues regarding cold stuffs making his shout practically.

Sid- Hum Kal Doctor pass jaa rahe Bass.

He sat beside her and she got up in a jerk .

Naaz- Are lekin humne.

Sid- Lekin wekin kuch nahi Sunna humhe aap chale gi ya woh yaha aaye ge Faisal aapka hai.

She Huff knowing his protectiveness towards her and nodded in Yes.

Sid- Kyu Nahi Batati aap humhe ye sab.

He pouted like a kid making her Giggle and him pout more.

Naaz- Mauka Mila Kaha.

Sid- Dad Ko Kyu Pata hai phir.

Naaz- Rao Sahab Aap Papa se.

Sid- Hum Apni Haar ek chiz ke liye Possesive hai samjhi aap aur aap toh humari Jaan hai , Humari Jaan E Naaz.
Aapko leke toh tauba tauba mat hi puchiye.

She kiss his forehead making him Smirk and took her in his arms on his lap.

Sid- Chaliye Change kar le aap ab humhe neend aa rahi.

Naaz- Han Lekin Humhe Humara Kamra toh dikhaye aap.

In low voice making him shout.

Sid- Kaisa kamra.

He freaked out Hell no Way she is staying in other room fucking no .She jump on her place with his Manly loud voice.

Naaz- Hum yaha kaise .

Sid- Humse Bakwas na kare Naaz Ye aapka bhi kamra hai bhule mat aap.

Naaz- Lekin humne...

Sid- Aapne kaha tha lekin humhe lena dena nahi humhe Humara Sukoon chaiye jo humhe aapse milta hai aur humhe aapke paas rehna bass.

Naaz- Aap sune toh....

Sid- Aap Yaha rahe gi bass Humhe gussa na dilaye.( in A bit Stern tone)

Naaz- Rao Sahab ( In Cute tone).

Sid- Hum nahi pighal rahe humara faisla akhri hai bass.

He got up after making her sit on the room and left to change making her sad.
Did she hurted him oh god not again.....

_______________________________________

I can Write another chapter if I Get More Comments Heheh 😬.

1100+ Words.
Keep Commenting Please na ❤️😩.

Press the cute star icon and if you follow me I won't mind😂❤️.

✨ Sukoon ✨जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें