-13-

His was all set to take his jaan home today and had Set his hair for the mm 120 times naah more oh nevermind.

Knock Knock.

He with a Stern face and rude voice said
" Come in"

Kat with her catwalk enter inside his cabin making him frown.

Kat- Sir We Have Metting at 6:00 Pm.

He thought for a second about which meeting is she talking about.

Kat- Sir It was cancelled yesterday so I Kept it Today.

She said with a grin making him shock and sudden Anger rush in his veins making him stood up.

Sid- And The Fuck Granted You The Permission To Fixed The meeting without asking me.

Her grin feel down and she started shivering making him Huff.

Sid- It's a Last Warning Miss Whatever If You Dare to Be Smart Again I Will Throw You Up Of My office.

She nodded in Yes and ran from there making him sit back on his chair with frustrated face.

Kat Somewhere like him a lot but as Usually He Don't Give a fuck to her.He is Never a Person Who Will Be Interested in bitchy kinda girls.

He unlock his phone and called naaz to lighten up his mood.

Sid- Hello Jaan Kya Kar Rahi hai aap.

He said and No response came.

Sid- Naaz ?

No response.

Sid- Naaz Aap Theek hai ?

Naaz- Hmmm.

She said making him relax but frown again that why was she not speaking.

Sid- Aap Kuch bol Kyu nahi rahi Naaz?

Naaz- Naa

Sid- Kya Naa Han Jaan

Naaz- Hmm.

Sid- Kya Hmm, Naa Laga raha hai aapne baat nahi karni tab kyu uthaya aapne han.

Already frustrated with the previous incident he shouted on her making her shiver.

Naaz-Woh Hum...

Before she can speak more he cut the call and rest his head back on his chair all Irritated again.

Naaz called him again but he didn't picked it up and she tried again and after 4th call he finally picked it up.

She instantly switched it to Video call Making him smile but he didn't picked it up.

Naaz- Humhe Aapko Dekhna hai .

She said in sweet voice making his restless heart get peace finally.He smiled but maintain his Angry attitude.

Sid- Kyu .

In rude tone making her shiver again and she remain quite.He Very well know he can't be harsh with his softy jaan so he picked the video called in seconds.

She smiled and look at his tensed face making her worried.

Naaz- Aap Theek hai Rao Sahab?

He smirk but was lost in her eyes the way she was kneading the dough.He Chuckle seeing her cheeks which were Messed with flour.

Naaz- Kahiye na

Sid- Han Jaan Hum Theek hai.

She hear him Chuckle again and again and here he was busy taking the screenshots making her frown.

Naaz-Kya Hua?

She asked Innocently with a pout making him Groan seeing her pink pouty lips which were inviting him .

Sid- Aap ne apne aap ko dekha?

With that he Chuckle again making her look at the screen on and she herself Giggle seeing her face making him smile more.

He feel in love with a cute and innocent soul which makes his heart smile.

Naaz- Aap na.

She caught him staring her lips instantly making her bite her lower lips making him hiss.

She slapped her forehead and look at his eyes which was still gazing her lips making her blush.

Naaz- Hum Baad mein kare ge.

She cut the call instantly making him groan and restless.

A Message popped up in her phone which she checked it immediately.

"Kaam Khatam kar ke jaldi ghar jaiye ga Humara guard hai bahar aap tension na le aur han Humhe thoda late hoga lekin aap ready rehna.

And Yes I will Take My Revenge soon nope very soon Jaan.
Khayal Rakhna aap apna Samjhi."

She blush on his desperation, protectiveness and caring attitude.This Perfect Men was hers and she still can't believe it.

She decided to end her work fast so she can get ready to meet his family.She was hell nervous but was happy too.
_______________________________________

If you want the next chapter follow the rule heheheh😂❤️. People who didn't read my previous note please read it.

Keep Commenting Please na ❤️😩.

Press the cute star icon and if you follow me I won't mind😂❤️.

✨ Sukoon ✨जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें