-6-

The Way You Guys Love Me Has My Whole Freaking Heart❤️🥺.
Inline Comments Are So Cute❤️.

_______________________________________

Brushing His Jet Black Sexy Shinning Hairs He Stood Infront Of The Mirror Smiling like a baby.

His Blue Coat and White Shirt His Making Him Look more Smart.He is One Of The Sexiest Businessman and Girls Drooling Over him is natural.

But The Girl He is Drooling over is Making his Heart Jump In Happiness.

He Walk Down Towards the Breakfast table With Style Making Maids Give him looks which he always ignore.

Shiv- Aaye Chote Rao Sahab Aapka Intazar Tha.

He said with a smirk making him roll his eyes.

Sid- Ji Humara Nahi Toh Meeru Aunty Ka Intazar karte aap.

He said giving back making him fake a cough.

Shiv- Client hai humari.

Sid- Han Kaafi Pyaari Hai.

Shiv jii sat there shaking his head in disbelief his Son is the original Carbon Copy of Him.

They were done with there breakfast and Sid got up setting his hair back.

Shiv- Jaye Mehbooba Bula Rahi Hai.

He Smile Like A Cute Love boy and walk towards the door kissing his forehead.

Whole Ride he was just thinking what to say how to say...What To do Uff He Has never been in such state and his restless heart was making him more anxious.

Here shehnaaz was sitting idol Because she has done baking and customers were also Not Coming that Much.

She was just staring the blue wall decors with her swollen eyes which tells she has cried alot.

The mere thought him not returning to her was scaring the shit out of her.She Don't know how but she feel something a connection with him.

Her heart Beats fast just listening his name and after seeing his love and Observing his calm touches on her body she is totally Sure She has feelings of being love at first sight.

Ring Ring.

The order bell ring And A Men Was Standing There with his office bag smiling looking at her.

She walks towards the counter.

Shehnaaz-Yes Sir.

Men- One Coffee and Chocolate Muffins Please.

She smiled and ask one of her workers to prepare his Order and she ask him to sit to Which he sat.

She took his order and walk towards his table and He Was Just Smiling looking at her.

Men- Thanks Pretty Lady.

Shehnaaz - Welcome Sir.

She was about to move when he said.

Men- Your Name Pretty Lady.

Shehnaaz- Shehnaaz Naaz.

She said and He Started talking making her get weird vibes from him.

Men- If You Don't Mind Would You Like To Have Lunch With Me.

He asked making her widen her eyes on his open date request.

Shehnaaz- Woh.h..sir..

"I Would Mind If You Take My Girl on Lunch"

Shiver ran down her spine what the actual fuck Is He Here Oh No Please No.A Hand slid down her waist and held it tight,His intoxic fragrance made her Realize oh hell yes he is here.

She look up only to find Him Glaring That Man Like He would Kill Him Any moment.His Grip on his Delicate Waist Tells that he was angry to next level.

His One Intense gaze and She was looking down on the floor which was looking more than beautiful today for her.

Men- Sorry I Was Woh I was  just You See...

His Gaze was so dominating and His Looks Were Rough and Shooting Daggers to him.

Men- Excuse Me .

He picked his things as fast as he can and last Sidharth saw him Lefting the bakery.

He turn to Her and She Know She is in Danger and She was already shivering.

Sidharth- Kaafi Khubsurat Lagi Rahi Aap Naaz.

He said just near her ears and his lips touching her ears made her blush and Shiver .

Sidharth- Par Aap Sirf Humari hai Bhule Na samjhi.

With that her pull her infront of her by waist and she landed on his chest making her Breathe high.

Sidharth- Kon Tha woh? ( sternly).

Shehnaaz was scared and his high tone made her shiver and tears were about to fall down from her eyes.

His hold on her waist became tight for the fucking sake he can't bear any men gawking her and asking her for date made him so mad that he was unable to control.

Sidharth- Humhe Jawab De Kon Tha Woh.

That's It He lost all his calm and His Voice to became Rude and Loud All Of a Sudden.
He was Trying to control but his Possiveness was on peak.
________________________________________

Did Sidharth Again Messed Up?

Now What will happen? STAY Tuned Dhum Tanna naaan😂

I Want Comments Please Na 🥺❤️.

Do Press the cute star icon for Vote and I don't mind if You all follow me.

✨ Sukoon ✨जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें